Supremacy Runs a Train Over IR Ft. CD, EoP, and FOE

Kim

Lmao starting beef with a clan that doesn't give a fuck about this site or the propaganda on it. Why start beef with a clan when EOP wanted to hunt them down as well? Enjoy your sloppy seconds i guess. 

??

We have been in a semi rivalry with them for a while, they refuse to prep us, have always crashed our fights and talked brown sticky stuff. Now we just return the favour.

EOP have only started a rivalry with them since an app of there's and a rank talked brown sticky stuff about EOP. Not our problem.

If you looked at there site, you'd see that they do give a fuck lol.

I sitll dont know why u started a rivalry with ir but gj on trip 

Rivalry goes back to Hostility vs IR we used to pound them and they closed. They reopened, flamed us for no reason at fights. SUP doesn't randomly start rivalries lmao we haven't been in one since Doom.

Lmao starting beef with a clan that doesn't give a fuck about this site or the propaganda on it. Why start beef with a clan when EOP wanted to hunt them down as well? Enjoy your sloppy seconds i guess. 

It's been for a while lmao. You can help them if you want i rly dont give a fuck what ub or eop do

Rivalry goes back to Hostility vs IR we used to pound them and they closed. They reopened, flamed us for no reason at fights. SUP doesn't randomly start rivalries lmao we haven't been in one since Doom.

It's been for a while lmao. You can help them if you want i rly dont give a fuck what ub or eop do

So are you claiming that Supremacy is a remake of Hostility? 

Ty for action and fighting us down opts.

"We set up a fight against CD, knowing they had mains with them (despite us asking for them to be dropped, they parked them on corp hill) Ops started at 38 for us and 39 for CD. Soon as we rushed corp, there ops jumped to 53."

Lol we had 55 on teamspeak, had people take their capes off so you'd fight, no mains bud

thanks for clearing it up mate, always good to know actual opts of fights. 55 in ts must mean we smoked you down 13 at fortress

Such a shame Eop have to team with sup to beat IR, ty 4 fights

ye floor in the ir cape sniping me for 5 mins straight in the fight was sure helping sup

I sitll dont know why u started a rivalry with ir but gj on trip

IR tried stepping to sup first lmfao we're just putting them in their place very easily

thanks for clearing it up mate, always good to know actual opts of fights. 55 in ts must mean we smoked you down 13 at fortress

ye floor in the ir cape sniping me for 5 mins straight in the fight was sure helping sup

IR tried stepping to sup first lmfao we're just putting them in their place very easily

looking forward to your sunday topic LOL

So are you claiming that Supremacy is a remake of Hostility? 

No I'm claiming that I am an ex-Leader of Hi and 3at was a founder of Hi therefore IR hates us.

We have an HC from Carnage and a warlord from TLP so u can say we're a re-make lmao idc.

IR closed hostility

LMFAO

looking forward to your sunday topic LOL

will be good