Question for xLPC Ranks/Members

موني

Hahaha random kid coming into my scene saying combat cap is 79. Your 75s will be camped by my 80s. Also get a clan wars win before you start piping up

lmfao didn't ob come into the scene with the "we do what we want" mindset and you were the tomatos who kept breaking the cap and made it 75 in the first place. Don't get mad when we come and do wtf we want kanker.

Bro does sf even go out or prep? Lmao u on sb more than rs. Bv is 79cb cap.

How do u go from 70->75cb cap and then say your cap is 79? Your logic is so justin beiber. You might as well start bringing 80's since your exceptions in that prep didn't help you one bit.

lmfao didn't ob come into the scene with the "we do what we want" mindset and you were the tomatos who kept breaking the cap and made it 75 in the first place. Don't get mad when we come and do wtf we want kanker.

He got a point tho @@Warbow lmao

Xlpc has fallen to brown sticky stuff @@Moni there is legit 3 teams in it, and half the members have a 99. Just call it the f2p only lpc lol. The combat is so lose 80s are allowed on trips. Only 3 clans...

Yall begged for a 75 cap ob really made a mess lolol

Hahaha random kid coming into my scene saying combat cap is 79. Your 75s will be camped by my 80s. Also get a clan wars win before you start piping up

How are you even calling people randoms when your clanning experience consists of being a member in ob and being in a snipe team called litmob, you're so fucking justin beiber it actually hurts

@@Moni and other brew officials!!!

If these "xlpc" clans want 75- cmb cap, why not classify them as LPC and "move up" the current LPC clans now (FoE, EoP, Ph, Fi, Soup, APex, IR, UB) into MPC, everyone seems so bent on cmb this, cmb that, when this site seem to have brackets that differentiate combat levels... for a reason... 

like waht the fack it shouldn't be this difficult lads

If these "xlpc" clans want 75- cmb cap, why not classify them as LPC and "move up" the current LPC clans now (FoE, EoP, Ph, Fi, Soup, APex, IR, UB) into MPC, everyone seems so bent on cmb this, cmb that, when this site seem to have brackets that differentiate combat levels... for a reason... 

I agree with this.

LPC is defined by DEF, XLPC is defined by CMB 

79 is cap now. Bv does not bring 80s, ob does as well as sf.

Who made the cap 79?