What you might not of known about IR

Control Pker

lmao your whole rank team cried about xlpc moving down but you couldn't adapt plus only way you woulda won was because you fought no one in p2pin xlpc cb your clan was a joke 

Literally you're reppin a dead clan ascent pulling 10 level 30s. Learn the scene you're in before speaking to someone who has more knowledge then you. You're a joke. 

Control Pker biggest spastic in the rs community confirmed tarnished reputation, leading a trash dead clan lmao stay in the wilderness free loot  :D

Meanwhile you're talking brown sticky stuff and  reppin an inactive clan. 

Hit me up for a fight so i can clear ya again with your mains. 

@@Control Pker try to mention Supremacy again and I'll kill your clan, again.

Pulling 25? don't think you're getting near us. 

declare a fullout on supremacy l0l i dare u

so you can bring invites? i rather fight with an ML Of 60 with the least amount of invites for our combats. 

But it still on the roster. 

i havent even seen ur so called declaration lmfao. Why are you piping up your clan isn't relevant at all.

Our ml isn't 60 btw l0l

your rank "hybrid bros" was telling us you're scared to prep because you only have a 60ml. Might wanna update him and i'm still calling you out, you gonna do it or what? Even [iR]Evans on your behalf declined. So i'll be waiting. 

• 2 months later...
On 20/09/2017 at 1:09 AM, Control Pker said:

Literally you're reppin a dead clan ascent pulling 10 level 30s. Learn the scene you're in before speaking to someone who has more knowledge then you. You're a joke. 

Meanwhile you're talking brown sticky stuff and  reppin an inactive clan. 

Hit me up for a fight so i can clear ya again with your mains. 

Pulling 25? don't think you're getting near us. 

so you can bring invites? i rather fight with an ML Of 60 with the least amount of invites for our combats. 

But it still on the roster. 

your rank "hybrid bros" was telling us you're scared to prep because you only have a 60ml. Might wanna update him and i'm still calling you out, you gonna do it or what? Even [iR]Evans on your behalf declined. So i'll be waiting. 

@Control Pker what happened bro 

giphy.gif&key=5ab207b04910d08649de14bb3b