Special Forces vs Supremacy P2P Midweek Pkri Ft 30minutes Return Fight

Control Pker

5xffnmF.gif

Special Forces pull 22 Later peaking 30 to a p2p pkri versus Supremacy. 

Time: 6:00pm Eastern- 6:45pm Eastern. 

[18:32] <[sF]Control_Pker> l0l

[18:32] <[sF]Control_Pker> what a joke

[18:32] <[sF]Control_Pker> we defend gdz

[18:32] <Reality> we'll switch it up

[18:32] <Reality> you first, then us, it's clear that who ever has more ops defends lol..

[18:33] <Reality> k

[18:34] <Reality> don't use mains, aao said you used them earlier

[18:34] <[sF]Control_Pker> idk we'll see how this goes

[18:34] <[sF]Control_Pker> ill think about it

[18:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> u ready

[18:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> or u

[18:37] <Reality> we're up there ready

[18:37] <Reality> world?

[18:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> 1 sec

[18:39] <[sF]Control_Pker> w75 gl

[18:40] <Reality> you at gdz hut?

[18:40] <[sF]Control_Pker> gap

[18:40] <[sF]Control_Pker> bud

Jy6jGFb.png

We were hit up by supremacy earlier for a p2p pkri. With opts raining nearly the same we decided to defend for Supremacy. 

We had a decent fight until Supremacy started to lose and mains started popping up everywhere hitting our back lines. 

Thanks for the fights but mains won't help you win fights just saying. 

BE0lPwG.png

SF ARE THE BEST PKERS ON THIS GAME AND GO CONTROL PKER GOOOOOOOOOO@!!@@!@!@! CAN I PLEASE BE FRIEND

:( 

you had +6 on us and still got smoked lol

I'd love to see that. You clowns sat at Gdz sitting there with your mains and spams as we lured your clan to gap so that your mains couldnt hit, we than re-hit the fight and you lost again. 

Clowns. 

Lmao.

You even said 'you'll think about it' when I asked you not to bring them in the logs.

You brought them after you all ran into a 8 man clump which pretty much lost you the fight. Soon as we got hit by 5-6 mains, we brought ours, we was already fighting you down 8-9, so was quite pathetic really.

We cleared you 3-4 times, and instead of chasing you to gap to hit your 6-7 people, we decided to clear your mains up and log for the win.

Lmao.

You even said 'you'll think about it' when I asked you not to bring them in the logs.

You brought them after you all ran into a 8 man clump which pretty much lost you the fight. Soon as we got hit by 5-6 mains, we brought ours, we was already fighting you down 8-9, so was quite pathetic really.

We cleared you 3-4 times, and instead of chasing you to gap to hit your 6-7 people, we decided to clear your mains up and log for the win.

its not our mains. Just watch the vid and you will see him dieng atleast 5 times to it. We both got hit by the mains. We tried to bring the fight more south so we would not get hit by the mains. Other then that thanks for the pkri I guess.