Is FOE considered the best pure clan?

Hummy

From a non bias perspective I would say todays version of Foe is the worst in Foes existence and is nowhere near considered the best pure clan by anyone that is not a member of the clan itself. 

They auto-rank anyone who asks for a position of power. The rank team consists of weird nerds with history of hacking, scamming and leaking IPs. 

Their quality is so low compared to clans like EoP and Ub hence why they are so scared to prep and fight them 1v1. 

From a non bias perspective I would say todays version of Foe is the worst in Foes existence and is nowhere near considered the best pure clan by anyone that is not a member of the clan itself. 

They auto-rank anyone who asks for a position of power. The rank team consists of weird nerds with history of hacking, scamming and leaking IPs. 

Their quality is so low compared to clans like EoP and Ub hence why they are so scared to prep and fight them 1v1. 

this is such a delusional response o my if this is what you believe then seek some help

foe asked to prep eop THIS week and eop declined, not to mention last time foe prepped eop we beat them in both servers just like the last time we prepped ub

pretty sure your comment has to be a bait but the guy who made this topic actually knows nothin bout the scene so i figured id clarify for people like him :]

still butthurt that u got kicked? Lmfao