Adhi calls out UB and EOP

Fear The Beard

nah that was my era. adhi tried his little declare with bs rules tactic but at the time foe was so far under none of his dutch members ( @@Shoan ) believed him.

they kept making topics in their private boards about why they don't fight eop etc

Why are you talking about the past?

Let's talk about the present haHA

#1 both servers and willing to accept any fullout

just goes to show foe's state. nothings changed really just some random promos here and there lol.

Waiting for you to do something pal....

Take leader already and do something, why are you hesitating LOL

Waiting for any preps or full outs you want to declare, we have no reason not to accept.

nah that was my era. adhi tried his little declare with bs rules tactic but at the time foe was so far under none of his dutch members ( @@Shoan ) believed him.

they kept making topics in their private boards about why they don't fight eop etc

Interesting. I do remember foe trying to starve eop because of the state that your era put them in as well. had them shook to the core if I remember correctly. 

Why are you talking about the past?

Let's talk about the present haHA

#1 both servers and willing to accept any fullout

I say FOE declares on EOP for a fullout if your that confident in FOE right now. 

just goes to show foe's state. nothings changed really just some random promos here and there lol.

So the addition of these ranks have done nothing to progress foe? No impactful ranks at all. Thats a heavy statement. 

Waiting for you to do something pal....

Take leader already and do something, why are you hesitating LOL

Waiting for any preps or full outs you want to declare, we have no reason not to accept.

Is it in the best interest of FOE for @@dull to take leader again? Last time this happen, Foe wasn't in a great spot. And Seems to me like you guys should fullout each other since "both" of ya want it. 

TBT to when foe declined a p2p fullout against us LMFAO forever in our shadow rejects

Lol no amount of dulls will save eop or even win a prep/fullout against foe

No amount of anything will bring SV back from their 10th closure that EoP forced on them LMFAO stay dead reject