Final Ownage in a crisis [The end is near]

Floyd Mayweather

21 minutes ago, We do what we want lmfao said:

I honestly don't understand why a legacy clan like FOE promotes TED that came from CP as their warlord. The rank structure is really a joke, if we compare the ranks now against couple years ago there is a massive difference in quality and leadership. 

If FOE wants to recover from this, it's time to take action and remove some people from their ranks. Maybe ask old ranks to come back again, and bring FOE to the higher level.

it's not even Ted's problem, he's a convenient scapegoat but not at all responsible

for over 2+ years it has been the prerogative of foe to 'wait out' times where they aren't decisively #1 - unfortunately not taking the fight to whomever it is that is the best winds up biting them in the ass and due to the attitude of their clan they don't know how to function properly when they arent definitively the best themselves. This has been a thing long before he ever joined and frankly, i'm highly amused that foes members finally are pointing the fingers where they should have been in 2015

1 hour ago, Tyendinaga said:

it's not even Ted's problem, he's a convenient scapegoat but not at all responsible

for over 2+ years it has been the prerogative of foe to 'wait out' times where they aren't decisively #1 - unfortunately not taking the fight to whomever it is that is the best winds up biting them in the ass and due to the attitude of their clan they don't know how to function properly when they arent definitively the best themselves. This has been a thing long before he ever joined and frankly, i'm highly amused that foes members finally are pointing the fingers where they should have been in 2015

Best foe ranks ever in your opinion?

2 hours ago, We do what we want lmfao said:

I honestly don't understand why a legacy clan like FOE promotes TED that came from CP as their warlord. The rank structure is really a joke, if we compare the ranks now against couple years ago there is a massive difference in quality and leadership. 

If FOE wants to recover from this, it's time to take action and remove some people from their ranks. Maybe ask old ranks to come back again, and bring FOE to the higher level.

thanks for the tips xlpc hero