how good would apex be?

Martin Tyler

Just now, Timz said:

well considering we beat foe twice and ub before they closed aint that much of a difference to our quality in p2p

^

apex gained like 2 good p2p guys and ecstacy is 1 lol. (ub was trash in p2p, never beaten fo/eop, eop beat fo twice)

we had decent 30v30 quality before we gained the ub guys

ub guys helped bring us to good quality at the 50v50 bracket relative to the other top tier clans (which is very hard to achieve)

the additional core members also helped improve our consistency 

I would say our 30v30 quality also improved because we gained a few really good warrers

22 minutes ago, 17_ said:

^

apex gained like 2 good p2p guys and ecstacy is 1 lol. (ub was trash in p2p, never beaten fo/eop, eop beat fo twice)

they beat foe in p2p before they closed. I think even before UB kids joined Apex they were still top 3/4 in P2P, consistency wise. I think the new additions added more consistency to their line up for the most part. Doesn't hurt them but don't think they needed the extra edge either.

Just now, Lee said:

they beat foe in p2p before they closed. I think even before UB kids joined Apex they were still top 3/4 in P2P, consistency wise. I think the new additions added more consistency to their line up for the most part. Doesn't hurt them but don't think they needed the extra edge either.

ye i agree, apex was far better than ub in p2p and definitely top 3 (fo, eop, apex). obv rn they #1 in p2p without a doubt ATM.

1 minute ago, 17_ said:

ye i agree, apex was far better than ub in p2p and definitely top 3 (fo, eop, apex). obv rn they #1 in p2p without a doubt ATM.

Didn't say Apex was better than UB in p2p but they could take preps off one another.

1 minute ago, Old Nox said:

we had decent 30v30 quality before we gained the ub guys

ub guys helped bring us to good quality at the 50v50 bracket relative to the top tier clans (which is very hard to achieve)

There is no 50v50 bracket. Every time in recent history clans have had the opportunity to consistently have 50v50ish preps there's been two bitch ass clans that aren't interested in being #1, but looking #1 instead. This will not change. 

1 minute ago, Tyendinaga said:

There is no 50v50 bracket. Every time in recent history clans have had the opportunity to consistently have 50v50ish preps there's been two bitch ass clans that aren't interested in being #1, but looking #1 instead. This will not change. 

one can still be optimistic :)

If anything, Apex's quality has dropped since the ub members joined. Theyw ere doing well and on the rise, maybe since ub were slumped by EOP ub decided it was time to give up since they'd never have a chance at beating EOP as ub (hence the 0-6 record against EOP in preps)

52 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

Didn't you @Tyendinaga declare on EOP in both servers recently before your closure when you could do 40v40/50v50s and then when EOP accepted, you and the rest of your clan disappeared from sharkbrew and then eventually closed? Maybe it's good you joined apex, you'll see a clan that will actually take up the challenge like a real man instead of bending over backwards and claiming to have quality when you're 0-6 against EOP l0l

2 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

Apex were #2 Matched P2P before the closure of UB and managed to stay around the same level of inconsistency that everyone has experienced in F2P in recent history. 

UB were #5 P2P Matched when they closed. Losing to Fi sent you tumbling down the rankings.

4 hours ago, 17_ said:

^

A wins from B

B wins from C

=> A automatically wins from C?

Nice logic :huh:

I think that Apex improved alot lately, even before they fused with UB.

7 hours ago, Timz said:

well considering we beat foe twice and ub before they closed aint that much of a difference to our quality in p2p

this is interesting because from what i heard from my friends in ub they ended up 7-2 on apex and had losses when all the members decided to snipe their own piles during rounds. why do you think it's not much of a difference that the best p2p squad of 2017 joined your clan if they beat you with ease many many times?

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Not sure, but what i do know is that UB never beat EoP in a single prep during their miserable time being open and @Tyendinaga actually declared on us in both servers, and then pussied out LOL 

now that 2018 is very close does eop as a clan plan on prepping more than 4 times over the period of 1 year? i heard that's the amount of preps most of the clans usually go thru in a week