Regarding Conquest

puppyslush

tfw sharkbrew staff trying to make a profit out of "helping the community", maybe if sharkbrew were more focussed on the community/clans rather than a tiny profit, there would be more success and ironicall enough more money in their pocket.

I suggest sharkbrew overhaul and work as a non profit organization until they become competent enough

3 hours ago, Kim said:

We barely break even right now. Its like I stated to you, I am suppose to be making a topic talking about our payouts. We're going to keep going in circles because we were letting Conquest post their topics under a mutual agreement. It helps both platforms to advertise each other and we even spoke about collaborating at some points at the beginning of our voice conversation. You're not acknowledging fully on what happened after the misunderstanding afterwards. Both groups care about the community. I appreciate your comments.

So you barely break even, yet out of nowhere this topic about payouts has to be made to please the masses. Why now? Why not earlier?

They're the only ppl hosting active tournaments, they're doing what u should be doing, shame ur ignorant and only care about your own personal money gain and not the actual community lmfao ur jokes

also those conquest people are literally gaining nothing, they're just putting together events with buy-ins to create a pot, and if it's a free tourny they put their own money lmfao 

Hi to all.

I believe this was nothing other than miscommunication. Remember everyone, the clanning scene has been declining for over a year now for both Pures and Mains.

2 minutes ago, Madguy said:

So you barely break even, yet out of nowhere this topic about payouts has to be made to please the masses. Why now? Why not earlier?

We have been discussing financing events for several months now, but that was when we didn't really have any sponsors. Now that we have a decent pool we're asking the community what they'd like to money to be dedicated to i.e. the systems or single events. Besides, we have offered GP & other prizes before for both the systems and the events.

3 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

The server hosting for Sharkbrew sets me back around $225 a month. The pserver/gold ads are sporadic at best. Majority of the funds accumulated($400++) will be going into a huge project to be launched later this year. If hosting and running a pure community site was so profitable as you make it out to be, every single tom dick harry would be doing it.

If Louis was serious about making the community site better, he would be working with us, not trying to slander a site that has-significantly- contributed to the growth of the pure community as a whole. Compare the activity of Sharkbrew/Pure clans vs Zybez/Main clans.

You are so blinded by the non profit rhetoric that you fail to see that his project is unsustainable in the long run without external help or unless he has some other ulterior motive- that we offered and he proceeded to chew our hand off.

You never significantly contributed to the growth of the pure community, the users that visit this forum are/were either already in a clan or are redirected from zybez main comunity with no intentions of making a pure. No one accepts randoms that “found said clan on sharkbrew” because they are 99% likely to be a plant. and you need this guy to advertise your site more than he needs you, because if anything, twitch would be an outlet that reaches new people more than this site. YOU should be paying this guy, not the other way round

48 minutes ago, Madguy said:

I made a topic notifying my staff many hours prior that we were going to release the topic. Sadly, I can't screenshot it from my phone. I didn't want to make topic earlier in the month, until we were sure we could give out cash prizes for more than a month.

1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

tfw sharkbrew staff trying to make a profit out of "helping the community", maybe if sharkbrew were more focussed on the community/clans rather than a tiny profit, there would be more success and ironicall enough more money in their pocket.

I suggest sharkbrew overhaul and work as a non profit organization until they become competent enough

Brb spamming 13k pc so slush can buy a gumball from a machine

lmfao, some people really think we really focus on profit when there’s so little profit that’s being made. 

conquest has ran 3 smooth tournaments so far imo id start doing what they're doing before sb tournys become obsolete, sqweely put in a lot of gp, first tourny was a nh tourny was a 1m buy in with like ~12 competitors and payout was 50m (-38m) next was a 2m entry fee for a 30m payout about 12 entered  2 being free so (-48m total) and mini tourny was a 30m payout 0gp entry fee (-78m) cant say he has done anything bad besides trying and keep it competitive i think yall are a bit more mad because its working tbh

Sharkbrew needs to maintain a monopoly on the community or their incompetence will quickly be exposed, don't forget that boys & gyals.

I don't think this topic & the other event related topics posted up recently are a coincidence at all. I can see fear in the eyes of the Mods on here that they may lose their precious cash cow & little power they have in the community

Good luck Conquest, don't back down under sb's pressure 

if conquest administrators are reading this: dont associate with sharkbrew lmfao your events are gonna grow naturally just from pures spreading the word just keep up the good work

gl conquest

to sharkbrew administrators: this competition is good for the scene lol maybe now you guys will work harder to improve the community

Ur logic is broccolied

u want money for people to post about an event even though he's advertising ur site. U say you do this for the pure community but you guys constantly only do things for money.

u made a fucking rwt section and only staff can run services even though people like me have 40x the vouches people like @kim do. Cut the brown sticky stuff and either remove your rwt section (which is a bad idea in itself if you're trying to have jagex take you serious) or stop doing things that only benefit staff here 

13 hours ago, Moni said:

Brb spamming 13k pc so slush can buy a gumball from a machine

lmfao, some people really think we really focus on profit when there’s so little profit that’s being made. 

And then there are people like us Moni, declining the 0.10 $ revenue we might 'possibly' earn xd 

To much people talking about things they can't possibly comprehend. 

The fog around this issue will  disappear soon :)