Overpowered VS Doom PREP 3-0 FT.1ST TO 50

Fat Boy

5 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

@Kanicus lol what was that,there goes your 1 prep streak win lmfao zenith v14 l000l

Are you really going to randomly starting @ing me on everyone Doom/Fs related topic? Yawn 

Stay hidden Dr.Evil and keep my name out of your mouth like you had done previously. 

7 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Are you really going to randomly starting @ing me on everyone Doom/Fs related topic? Yawn 

Stay hidden Dr.Evil and keep my name out of your mouth like you had done previously. 

cry more loser lol, step out of line and u get bullied cos it looks like ur strong 1-0 prep record was broken by an xl hon0r like clan l000l

Such a terrible name for a clan and out of all the mascots you could of chose for your clan (gladiator, Indian, musketeers etc) you not only picked one that has been done before (imperial) but have the same colour? 

Originality truly is a lost art. 

OT: good job on the win btw

On 12/30/2017 at 3:22 PM, Nos said:

Such a terrible name for a clan and out of all the mascots you could of chose for your clan (gladiator, Indian, musketeers etc) you not only picked one that has been done before (imperial) but have the same colour? 

Originality truly is a lost art. 

OT: good job on the win btw

no idea who or what Imperial is tbh ,

• 2 weeks later...