Misfits Sunday Funday Dicking Px And Running Over The Wilderness

BackWoodsL

40 minutes ago, Pug said:

I mean PX didn't do anything today but die to MF and get slapped 1 v 1 by IR. I feel bad, the one day I come back PX doesn't get to play the game. 

most potato masherest sht i have ever read rofl,  Mf cant compete even ops, how they killed us down 40? lmfao agree dead bee clan, we ended last like always asking ir for last clean fight and they bailed and log l0l, where's smoke? u guys fucking suck lmfao

25 minutes ago, Treehugger28 said:

Stop tagging me in losing topics I dont read them

Idk judging by the POVS looks like Misfits had the better trip, your 80+ pull is irrelevent and KOP won't save your dead clan lmfao...

Misfits wins again 

26 minutes ago, Danrics said:

Idk judging by the POVS looks like Misfits had the better trip, your 80+ pull is irrelevent and KOP won't save your dead clan lmfao...

Misfits wins again 

Tfw when a 2k16 clanner thinks because he pulled more that he had a better trip. I'm dead. Poor PX, I really wish you guys the best of luck next week. It must be depressing knowing a clan with half our opts BEAT you and had MORE ACTION. 

10 hours ago, Pug said:

Tfw when a 2k16 clanner thinks because he pulled more that he had a better trip. I'm dead. Poor PX, I really wish you guys the best of luck next week. It must be depressing knowing a clan with half our opts BEAT you and had MORE ACTION. 

Oh ,but somehow ur scared 2 prep us LMFAO ,dead clans propaganda.

MISFITS WINS AGAIN. Too easy for The Bees. Imagine having to ride EOPs COCKS and teaming with a RAG CC because absolutely every clan hates tf outta you. Just close already please... you're just embarrassing yourselves, RD9000.

WYA  @Horizon you fat stinky fuck.Come take a wiff of my MASSIVE FULLY ERECT WINNING BEE COCK.

@Gelsey NICE POV. Beat you in your own server btw (SHARKBREW). #PROPAGANDACLAN #WASEASY #COMEAGAINPLEASE