Fearless Sunday | Taking Control of The Fullout

ruxso

01Cd3b9.gif

On the Glorified "xLPC Fullout" day, we approached CD for a clean 1v1 pkri in the wilderness. We massed a strong 40 Pigs, later peaking at 47 for our Sunday festivities.

During mass, we got intel that the Fullout was cancelled due to drama so we just sat back and laughed at the brown sticky stuff Blue Alliance, who came out in a T26 cape (OB/OD/DOOM) with a total of 90 rats trying to control the wilderness.

P9Me1dN.png

For the first fight of the day we fought CD on Corp, it was pretty even for a good amount of the time, with Destiny crashing here and there but Overpowered did the kind favor of ACing the fight for us. BT rushed the fight later on so we turned our focus on BT to get those kids out the way. The fight continued behind corp cave where we ended up getting a +10 on CD and from there they went to singles. We pulled East to corp and rebanked to claim our W.

g1FWKsX.png

P9Me1dN.png

Our 2nd fight of the day was against the "Blue Alliance". Our intel told us they decided to stay in T26 capes, so we hit up OP and our good friends Ascent to put a neutral cape on to give these rats the taste of their own medicine.

The fight commenced west of CA, where it was an 80v80 at the start. It got crashed by both Destiny and CD, where each clan was focusing us. We ignored both clans and continued to body the Blue Alliance all the way to CA where they got fully cleared.

Get smoked rats.

gmzkW9e.png

P9Me1dN.png

The last fight of the day was against the Blue Alliance again. we rushed them again west of CA where they got completely bodied. The Alliance ended so that concluded our trip, was ez Doomburst loses once again.

HQv5Eqs.png

SHOUTOUTS:

CD for the clean 1v1

All clans who came out instead of going to brown sticky stuff clan wars on the weekend.

Outburst for not going out in their own cape and hiding behind Doom only to lose lmfao

Warbow for taking 2 weeks of his life to plan a fullout that didnt happen lmfao.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@GJOf8xb.gifDeviants POV:

@PGT0BsA.pngPesk POV:

P9Me1dN.png