Sensat1ons invites you to try out fatality

rd gang member

Just now, Elve said:

im pretty sure 80% of the clans you've been in have been on the losing end.

real talk how u suppose to get 80% of 2 having whole numbers

14 hours ago, Jernt said:

No thanks shoe licker

15 hours ago, Acid said:

Go back to licking shoes on stream you weirdo

I would lick a 1000 shoes before getting 2093 posts and 3425 posts on a java based game forums that gets 40k concurrent players and emphasizes on 2% of the player base. If we calculate that it takes a person 20 seconds to browse, find, and wait for the 10 second timeout to transpire You guys took around  ~19/ 20 browsing hours on these forums. You could have done so much more brown sticky stuff with your life but instead you chose to post about your non-existent clans on a dying forums. Imagine that.

46 minutes ago, Josh Nissan said:

I would lick a 1000 shoes before getting 2093 posts and 3425 posts on a java based game forums that gets 40k concurrent players and emphasizes on 2% of the player base. If we calculate that it takes a person 20 seconds to browse, find, and wait for the 10 second timeout to transpire You guys took around  ~19/ 20 browsing hours on these forums. You could have done so much more brown sticky stuff with your life but instead you chose to post about your non-existent clans on a dying forums. Imagine that.

I made 180k irl last year whilst you were licking a shoe on stream, let that sink in loser

5 hours ago, Josh Nissan said:

whatever bro you still licked a fucking shoe lmfaoooo