World tracker

puppyslush

I will be working on and releasing the world tracker for sharkbrew.com, and it will include the following features:

• Audio alert if preset number of people has hopped worlds
  • Audio alert if a preset number of people has hopped to your world(You will have to set your world) ** might be useful for rev trips? **
  • Moving average to enhance the accuracy of the system
  • After reading through a certain staff rank leak, I will be making it free to use as it is apparent that some clans actually did benefit off the old tracker

What other useful features would u suggest?

i dont think preset is appropriate... something more along a range around a particular number  -5-10 cause not everyone hop

it would be better if for example it tracked multiple clans, you put in number for one clan, second clan, etc;

certain clans try to do hop into random worlds then hop back into a diff world in different location, incorporate that as well 

14 hours ago, Gopper said:

i dont think preset is appropriate... something more along a range around a particular number  -5-10 cause not everyone hop

it would be better if for example it tracked multiple clans, you put in number for one clan, second clan, etc;

certain clans try to do hop into random worlds then hop back into a diff world in different location, incorporate that as well 

Great suggestion. I'll implement that when number of people hop from multiple different worlds.

TY