who will come out on top?

puppyslush

?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Team EOP
    • Team FOE

10 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

you are neither an effective leader or caller. i hope for your sake your leaders dont retire. 

of course because im a high council.

btw, a good caller doesnt record their own calling and post it for people to hear, ur not good.

thats why every good caller doesnt try "brag" about their calling by recording it LMFAO

good dog dont respond

8 minutes ago, 17_ said:

of course because im a high council.

btw, a good caller doesnt record their own calling and post it for people to hear, ur not good.

thats why every good caller doesnt try "brag" about their calling by recording it LMFAO

at no point have i ever considered myself an amazing caller. for the sake of forward progress it is important that the community interested in matched play has some kind of record of which the current standard is, and what can be improved upon. 

7 minutes ago, Waifu Pillow said:

foe will own eop in a matched fight with pure accs only, this cannot be disputed

foe has been #1 F2P for quite a long time and I do not see this changing for the month to come. 

Just now, Tyendinaga said:

at no point have i ever considered myself an amazing caller. for the sake of forward progress it is important that the community interested in matched play has some kind of record of which the current standard is, and what can be improved upon. 

foe has been #1 F2P for quite a long time and I do not see this changing for the month to come. 

u record ur own calling and post it to get some kind of recognition. no actual GOOD caller does that, ever LMFAO.

you'll forever be a joke after being a rank in every clan that couldnt compete.

NEXT

2 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

eop r inevitably going to self implode like they always do at which point all the bandwagoners will suddenly 'retire' 

yeah lol the most consistent clan is going to implode bro you are really smart! we aren't apex or ub man we all know that happened to yall but not eop clan soz 

btw @Lee ? what u doing buddy lol u want bif again ?

1 minute ago, DULL said:

yeah lol the most consistent clan is going to implode bro you are really smart! we aren't apex or ub man we all know that happened to yall but not eop clan soz 

btw @Lee ? what u doing buddy lol u want bif again ?

thought u not care about safe minigame mode

EoP has been undisputed #1 for well over a year and hasn't pulled below 70 in either server for over a year as well (check aftermath topics), and now, consistently pulls 100+ to both servers week in and week out. Foe had sv/cp/ and ub close into them, pulled 90 for one week, got fucked, and went back to 50 pulls the next week. 

Furthermore, Fom has a 7-5 prep record this year meanwhile EoP is currently standing at 10-0 in 2018. 

Dont think there is a real comparison here, fom will never, and i mean never, be able to compete again. 

4 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

eop r inevitably going to self implode like they always do at which point all the bandwagoners will suddenly 'retire' 

> says every loser who has had their clan(s) closed by EOP for the last 12 years

Speaking of bandwagoner, didn't you close UB because "rank inactivity" yet all of ub staff who were inactive, even the elders, mass joined FOM and Apex (anti eop clans) to "kill EOP"? lmao bro

btw @slushpuppeh looks like another topic backfire hahaha you were hoping people would vote for FOM but you don't realize that nobody supports a doxing clan (except sharkbrew it seems)!

4 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

you are neither an effective leader or caller. i hope for your sake your leaders dont retire. 

But didn't @17_ smoke ub 6-0 in preps and make them close haha??

lol you record your own audio because you're too insecure and want clan mates approval haha literally begging for pity likes on your calling ahahhahaa