What do you think about our future?

Lenin

What do you think about: If all pure clans went main?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about: If all pure clans went main?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (Comment)

disgusting, but every pure clan is based around pures and bring mains to help defeat pures. its kinda like drinking a strength potion for slayer

7 hours ago, Martin Tyler said:

from what i heard (not actively involved in the pure scene that sh1t is old news) your clan got walked out of the wildy now that fom finally decided to strike back with mains too

Youre absolutely right. 140+ EOP were walked down from ca (lvl 12 wildy) to ditch by 40+ FO mains who were mostly 120+ cb.

Thats some UB reject logic right there.

Now to the facts > EOP did PERFECT Fo in a CLEAN 1v1 fight. Both clans went all in with mains & hpc accs etc & EOP won, simple as that.

After that FO were too scared for a rm because they had dropped too many opts to try and take on the giant again.

Eop rushed FO at corp TWICE and both times they ran away like rats they are, so EOP left being the only clan with a W on their belt

Facts vs propaganda my boi

23 hours ago, Lenin said:

In all seriousness, clanning isn't going to last forever; both pure and mains. Clan pulls really havent been consistently high for some time now. I think theres a decline in our scene IMO.

What do you think about: 'if all pure clans went main'. Some benefits I can think of;

• Transition woudn't be hard since we can all go Zerk then Main.
  • As pures, we can get killed fairly quickly, but with armour/defence its easier to tank. This also means that fights last longer and a few opt differences wont matter e.g. 39 Def/HPC era.
  • Pure + Main scene combined = amplified action/event possibilities.
  • No clan can abuse pure fights with main usage.

So yeah, what do you think? Discuss.

Until the clan community can come together and remove the cancerous ranks of big clans, our scene will die slowly.