FoM Saturday:

3NC5z6T.gif

FoM Sunday:

> avoid eop at gdz

> crash 30v30 fights

> sit at lvl 20 wildy saying eop scared

> eop come lvl 20 wildy, fom tele edge

> eop come edge, fom end

What a show of balls for their anniversary l0l biggest beta cucks I've seen, no wonder @holydreams paid for everything for nick hahaha

Was too busy getting head from a 10/10 instagram model on St patricks day to be there but ye looks like EoP did infact smoke the fuck out of death clan fom on their anni, how embarassing lmfao! 

must be tough for fom members watching jamz and hanu take over their clan in 1 month and all ub ppl get promotions instead of loyal fom old time members lmao

also it makes me wonder wat foe rodorak/danny/gert do since we only hear members taking over on their teamspeak. i guess some1 has to pay the leaks

2 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

This is your claim:

But your evidence shows the vidder standing there?

So you're telling me the clan that he was moving with, attacking with, all 50 of them, were all actually standing there instead of attacking people? Yeh nice try at another cover up for your bias mods l0ll

24 minutes ago, Wilderness Ditch said:

shut up you dog

i remember when you cried like a fucking bitch about a promo LOLOLOLOL 

cry more loser

1 hour ago, Killer of Clans said:

So you're telling me the clan that he was moving with, attacking with, all 50 of them, were all actually standing there instead of attacking people? Yeh nice try at another cover up for your bias mods l0ll

You said he was attacking pures then showed me a picture of him not attacking pures now you want me to assume he is attacking pures..? Wtf is your logic

12 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

You said he was attacking pures then showed me a picture of him not attacking pures now you want me to assume he is attacking pures..? Wtf is your logic

A snapshot form a video of your sharkbrew admin on a main logging into EOP who are moving away and following them by attacking.

If he was wearing a t50 cape you'd have already demoted him by now lmfao