One Year of LPC

Tyendinaga

11 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Every clans leadership should drop their ego's. Until that happens, no matter what scene the clanworld moves too, there will always be people bringing tanks to compete because they don't like seeing a 'losing topic' about their clan. I don't care what anyone say's. Every clan here has brought a main on their trip.

Pointless making these topics, you should be focusing on getting all clan leaders in discord or ts and sort all the problems out, no matter how stressful or annoying it is. Otherwise, the pure world as we know it will die, or shift over to 39 def era again.

Drop your ego's on a pixelated game, and we can have fun.

whooo boy you should have been to the last meeting 

3 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

While the actual date could be argued for as earlier in the year, as Doom, Iv, Fs, Misfits started some time in Jan/Feb, and Unbreakable/Olympus leaving HPC, the rest of the aforementioned bracket subsequently left high combats after Foe's 2017 Anniversary. 

HPC was an unsustainable practice, yet despite the fact it is troubling to see that our community remains the same size relatively, despite OSRS peaking at playercount and our main competitive community's combat bracket at levels no longer alien to those outside of it. Even more so, the increasing prevalence of 40+ def accounts ( something i could've sworn was part of the reason everyone left hpc) remains an unresolved issue. 

Our internal problems are relatively fixable. Creating a community more appealing to the playerbase not affiliated or yet a part of a clan should be everyones priority heading into the future - clanning could be 2x, 3x the size it is today if we were to further push for an environment conducive to fun, fair play. 

This past year was a good start, i'm interested in other players thoughts on the subject. 

TFGSmzi.png

shut up broccoli 

15 minutes ago, Lufffy said:

TFGSmzi.png

shut up broccoli 

you weren't getting into anything ub related anyways, unlucky!

14 minutes ago, Wee-Bey said:

i hope that a rivlary like tlp v sv comes around soon. i dont see myself pure clanning for long in this state

tlp v cp and tlp v sv were full of fighting. there hasn't been quarrels like them since. 

9 minutes ago, R3lv said:

hbd virgin

24 on wednesday!

1 hour ago, Tyendinaga said:

ironic considering the top tier content from a streaming perspective is pvp content from b0aty and other figures. there is definitely a market, though it comes with a divided playerbase. 

PVM & Skilling is brown sticky stuff to watch, PVP is fun to watch. It all boils back to the fact clans expect new members to come to them. Clans in general don't bother to go out and recruit people even from the solo pk community, I'd understand if people were upset about the lack of interest in clanning if the pure community was doing it's best (or anything) to bring new people in. Aside from XLPC and possibly IR/PX who else actually goes out and advertises their clan in-game/sets up recruiting trips etc. 

1 hour ago, Tyendinaga said:

ironic considering the top tier content from a streaming perspective is pvp content from b0aty and other figures. there is definitely a market, though it comes with a divided playerbase. 

Also Ironic you're posting brown sticky stuff like this and also bragging about making a level 40+ Defence clan to kill Pure clans. How the fuck is the community going to grow when we have incompetent retards like you trying to be the face of Pure clanning. Moron.

A quick run down

-wild fights are cancer more or less

-mini activity is decreasing week by week, clans like IR MF PX AAO used to be much more active in terms of CLW

-clans like Apex,FOE and EOP have a chance to fully change the scene itself by putting a stop to mains but it will never stop so others adapt in order to make things even

-clans complain about no action but then done participate in events (fi,foe,apex,eop)

9 minutes ago, TBR said:

Also Ironic you're posting brown sticky stuff like this and also bragging about making a level 40+ Defence clan to kill Pure clans. How the fuck is the community going to grow when we have incompetent retards like you trying to be the face of Pure clanning. Moron.

6 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Why is this guy making topics about 1 def shit when he's leading a supposed group of tank raggers against clans who did nothing to shitpex in the xlpc scene lmfao?

It boggles my melon how this guy is still a staff member on these forums. @Kim where is our topic?

uB mAInS aRE goING tO kIlL xLpC cLanNinG

neither of you can control yourselves but you want to whine about someone elses mains? seriously?

The community is not welcoming to new players or clanners everyone has large egos and is toxic af no one wants to play a game than be victimised of doxxes or ddosing and other scummy cleaning practices from way back ; thosay not affect them directly but the entirety of the clan is affected from those actions. Mains are the least of this communities worries and if you really think that's the issue than your apart of the bigger issue.

This site is a breeding ground for cancer and is one of the reasons the community is dying imo

2 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

uB mAInS aRE goING tO kIlL xLpC cLanNinG

neither of you can control yourselves but you want to whine about someone elses mains? seriously?

There's a big difference for starters. Fs & CD fight main vs main and we use mains on any clan who uses mains back. You're a supposed moderator of a Pure Clanning forum and you're bragging about making a Main clan to snipe Pures.

1 minute ago, TBR said:

There's a big difference for starters. Fs & CD fight main vs main and we use mains on any clan who uses mains back. You're a supposed moderator of a Pure Clanning forum and you're bragging about making a Main clan to snipe Pures.

if i recall correctly cd was a prime instigator of mains in the corp hill mpc battles, and especially so in cd's attempts vs unbreakable. UB might i add did not use any mains whatsoever. 

an unfortunate discord leak is also not an official topic, I would encourage you to understand this and also attempt to resolve your disputes with Fearless with as little main usage as possible..though your lack of desire to do so may be why we are here. 

Just now, Tyendinaga said:

if i recall correctly cd was a prime instigator of mains in the corp hill mpc battles, and especially so in cd's attempts vs unbreakable. UB might i add did not use any mains whatsoever. 

an unfortunate discord leak is also not an official topic, I would encourage you to understand this and also attempt to resolve your disputes with Fearless with as little main usage as possible..though your lack of desire to do so may be why we are here. 

If i recall all 3 of Rage, CD & Olympus brought mains. And If i might add I'm pretty sure every member from that era will comment on how intense it was. Also, CD never really cared about UB tbh.

An official topic or not, it still states that you're building low level mains and going out after LPC trips.

27 minutes ago, Moni said:

A quick run down

-wild fights are cancer more or less

-mini activity is decreasing week by week, clans like IR MF PX AAO used to be much more active in terms of CLW

-clans like Apex,FOE and EOP have a chance to fully change the scene itself by putting a stop to mains but it will never stop so others adapt in order to make things even

-clans complain about no action but then done participate in events (fi,foe,apex,eop)

we do not complain about no action l0l

we sat at gdz yday waiting for your clan for 2hrs and you ended before us after camping 20v20 fights on your anni l00l

13 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

you actually did use mains when you blamed eop for rev hitting u xD

4 hours ago, Tevin said:

Tell eop to stop bringing mains to trips and everything will be good

Yeah, lets blame EOP for a dying game now lol - EOP is the root of all evil!

Clanning is dead because theres barely any new people who are introduced to the game and play it long enough to become into clanning.

I think i played this game for around 4-5 years myself before i even began official clanning (not counting varrok church massers and brown sticky stuff) and the game was a lot more fun back then, you cant expect someone do spend 5 years playing this dead game in 2k18 lol.

The reason why clanning is dead is because the WILDERNESS itself is dead. How do you expect people to get into "pk clan" if pking itself is a dead content.

The only clanners nowadays are washed up oldschoolers who came for nostalgia and newbundle of twigss who came from p servers.

Just now, ahegao said:

was not in apex back then, so it don't matter to me

but i was in the clan that made cd go from hpc to xlpc lmfao

You mean you was a mute member with no influence on anything.