RE: LPC Clanning.

TBR

This topic has been quite the read. I am not really in favor of seeing an xlpc tank clan but as long as it never disrupt PURE on PURE action then I don't see a problem to it. Anyone is allowed to create clans/move scenes. Their target is mains and there are many mains in the scene which could use a few droppings.

39 minutes ago, Shadows said:

This topic has been quite the read. I am not really in favor of seeing an xlpc tank clan but as long as it never disrupt PURE on PURE action then I don't see a problem to it. Anyone is allowed to create clans/move scenes. Their target is mains and there are many mains in the scene which could use a few droppings.

What about someone who's target is a clan who dox's and uses mains? Are clans who bring mains more scummy than clans who willingly take rivalries out of the game and leak real life information?

1 hour ago, slushpuppeh said:

I introduced the term and concept in 2015 because the other tiers were so cancer and toxic. We have had about 3 iterations so far since 2015.

Also I offered free Teamspeak hosting to any new xLPC clans who are new and need hosting boost. I think around 6 clansish took up my offer.

All while you trying to figure out how to lead your 9th clan or generally doing something selfish and irrelevant

Who give a fuck what you offer that doesnt mean brown sticky stuff. Everything you have to say has a catch to it. You think you are someone that is means something in this community but you dont. We have been doing "xLPC" clanning for years before 2015 so again you didnt create brown sticky stuff. Take your little ego somewhere else buddy. You dont help this community grow at all but you want to say "i create this and that" but at the end of the day you dont help us grow.

Just look at your last line on  your reply and you are suppose to be an admin but you try and flame. Reading your last line shows me that you are heated because you arent getting recognized for a idea you think you came up with.  So if anyone here is selfish its you. You legit came to this topic to say you created xLPC to try and be relevent on the topic think about that. You didnt come to say anything about the main points of topic aka mains or the community growing because you dont give a fuck. You wonder why this no gives a fuck about this site anymore or why no one new will come.

25 minutes ago, Killer of Clans said:

What about someone who's target is a clan who dox's and uses mains? Are clans who bring mains more scummy than clans who willingly take rivalries out of the game and leak real life information?

Cancer can be seen in many ways, it's a mutation of the cells that consistently transform to make it difficult for the people who work to eliminate it. In the end of the day though, cancer is cancer no matter how you look at it.

I look at mains/Nh actions as similar things, both are plagues that ruin our community. Outsiders look at our community as really toxic. I personally think that people should get much stronger penalities for NH actions such as expulsions from the Pure Scene, public reveal of their actions, etc. I have several disagreements with fellow ranks on how strict we should actually be. Clans have said they don't want us getting involved in their inner-clan issues though and by no means should SB be allowed to tell clan leaders how to run their clans. We shouldn't really need to tell leaders to kick said player either, clan leaders should be stronger in their stance against these Nh players. 

Mains have always been a problem. I don't find mains to be as severe obviously, but it is thanks to these in-game actions that we have seen a steady decline in the Pure Community for quite some time. I can sense the point you bring though, and tbh I agreed that EOP was correct to retaliate in-game when it happened. I was actually glad that it was in-game and not a doxing war or wtv. I also commented that "targeted clan" should of kicked the doxer, but I don't really think that would of fixed the main issue anyways.

I introduced the term and concept in 2015 because the other tiers were so cancer and toxic. We have had about 3 iterations so far since 2015.

Also I offered free Teamspeak hosting to any new xLPC clans who are new and need hosting boost. I think around 6 clansish took up my offer.

All while you trying to figure out how to lead your 9th clan or generally doing something selfish and irrelevant

Dude your a straight up goof ; your supposed to be the head of the scene, the person you claim to be single handedly providing us with a base to create a community in. Yet you flame people who actively have brought new people to your dogbrown sticky stuff site.your the problem slush one of the biggest fucking ones and until you realize this than enjoy your site continuing to drive. You have Napoleon syndrome you goof. GROW THE FUCK UP. Btw in my time in ascent I have single handedly had 100's of people who have never been in a clan and I didn't even want to bring them into the cancer that is YOUR website so yeah my 9 failed attempts could have been one of the reasons 50 plus new pures joined the community but no your toxic website doesn't deserve these people I hope SB dies I truly do and I hope it means you can't capatlize off of a community you have 0 direct involvement in anymore . 

Tl;dr - slush is one of the key problems in the failure of this community and SB ranks and there immaturity is just as much to fault as well

@slushpuppeh

im guessing you do care about this site and how well it does. Well a little virus told me your so called ranks plan on going out this weekend to snipe xLPC on their mains, now these are your own ranks on your own Runescape forum. Now I’ve spoken to the majority of xLPC clans and the likes of EOP. We’ve come to agreement if we’re to be hit on tanks lead by sharkbrew ranks we see no reason to carry on using Sharkbrew. We might as well find or make another 'Sharkbrew V2' or get in contact with Zybez to make it more pure friendly 

13 hours ago, Brap said:

^^

UB moved brackets due to the fact they couldn't compete in HPC, yet flames CD for doing the same thing lol

oh yes thank you for confirming that cd most definitely could not compete with the mighty unbreakable clan and was forced to close and reopen in another pure clanning bracket 

1 minute ago, half of you are delusional said:

oh yes thank you for confirming that cd most definitely could not compete with the mighty unbreakable clan and was forced to close and reopen in another pure clanning bracket 

while cd reopened in another pure bracket and thrive, ub was closed by eop in hpc, reopened in lpc and closed by cd l000l

6 hours ago, Brad said:

Who give a fuck what you offer that doesnt mean brown sticky stuff. Everything you have to say has a catch to it. You think you are someone that is means something in this community but you dont. We have been doing "xLPC" clanning for years before 2015 so again you didnt create brown sticky stuff. Take your little ego somewhere else buddy. You dont help this community grow at all but you want to say "i create this and that" but at the end of the day you dont help us grow.

Just look at your last line on  your reply and you are suppose to be an admin but you try and flame. Reading your last line shows me that you are heated because you arent getting recognized for a idea you think you came up with.  So if anyone here is selfish its you. You legit came to this topic to say you created xLPC to try and be relevent on the topic think about that. You didnt come to say anything about the main points of topic aka mains or the community growing because you dont give a fuck. You wonder why this no gives a fuck about this site anymore or why no one new will come.

6 hours ago, P R O D said:

Dude your a straight up goof ; your supposed to be the head of the scene, the person you claim to be single handedly providing us with a base to create a community in. Yet you flame people who actively have brought new people to your dogbrown sticky stuff site.your the problem slush one of the biggest fucking ones and until you realize this than enjoy your site continuing to drive. You have Napoleon syndrome you goof. GROW THE FUCK UP. Btw in my time in ascent I have single handedly had 100's of people who have never been in a clan and I didn't even want to bring them into the cancer that is YOUR website so yeah my 9 failed attempts could have been one of the reasons 50 plus new pures joined the community but no your toxic website doesn't deserve these people I hope SB dies I truly do and I hope it means you can't capatlize off of a community you have 0 direct involvement in anymore . 

Tl;dr - slush is one of the key problems in the failure of this community and SB ranks and there immaturity is just as much to fault as well

You say we don't help the xLPC scene, yet there is an xLPC tournament running now(by the request of the scene).

Brad, You claim to help the pure community but I have yet to seen any suggestions from you. All you care about is your own clan.

PROD, where are those flood of 100 pures you recruited? Shouldn't Ascent be one of the highest pulling xLPCs right now?

During the time where I coined up the term "XLPC" and officiated the bracket for it, what were you doing Brad? Certainly not helping the scene at all by bringing cancer 20 def to the low level scene

Talk brown sticky stuff all you want, but reality is.. all of you are identifying by the term that I coined up, and that is fine by me. Don't have to be all angsty with me stating the truth

5 hours ago, TBR said:

@slushpuppeh

im guessing you do care about this site and how well it does. Well a little virus told me your so called ranks plan on going out this weekend to snipe xLPC on their mains, now these are your own ranks on your own Runescape forum. Now I’ve spoken to the majority of xLPC clans and the likes of EOP. We’ve come to agreement if we’re to be hit on tanks lead by sharkbrew ranks we see no reason to carry on using Sharkbrew. We might as well find or make another 'Sharkbrew V2' or get in contact with Zybez to make it more pure friendly 

If your pures are so much as touched by any main controlled by a sharkbrew rank, i will demote him/her straightaway. With that said, Zybez doesn't acknowledge the existence of pure clans..much less "XLPC". so be my guest and go lick their dicks, I could care less.

From an unbiased point of view:

The XLPC scene was doing good before CD re-opened there, hardly any clan FS,OB,Envy, OP, used tanks. The moment CD re-opened the cancer started and they had a rivalry against OP which OP won for 4 weeks, untill CD  hyped it up and went bezerk with tanks. I remember CD was pulling 20-30 people and sitting in singles for 2 hours doing nothing. The reason CD brings tanks to compete in the wilderniss is because their leadership isn't trusting the quality of their returns or members, thats why Cubie is logged in on 14 tanks every weekend.

The xlpc scene can be so more enjoyable if teams dont team up on other teams, and just drop the tanks and have nice big clusters and 1-2 hour return fights.

19 minutes ago, spy4hire said:

The XLPC scene was doing good before CD re-opened there, hardly any clan FS,OB,Envy, OP, used tanks. The moment CD re-opened the cancer started and they had a rivalry against OP which OP won for 4 weeks, untill CD  hyped it up and went bezerk with tanks. I remember CD was pulling 20-30 people and sitting in singles for 2 hours doing nothing. The reason CD brings tanks to compete in the wilderniss is because their leadership isn't trusting the quality of their returns or members, thats why Cubie is logged in on 14 tanks every weekend.

The xlpc scene can be so more enjoyable if teams dont team up on other teams, and just drop the tanks and have nice big clusters and 1-2 hour return fights.

ye i agree Fs is ass

You say we don't help the xLPC scene, yet there is an xLPC tournament running now(by the request of the scene).

Brad, You claim to help the pure community but I have yet to seen any suggestions from you. All you care about is your own clan.

PROD, where are those flood of 100 pures you recruited? Shouldn't Ascent be one of the highest pulling xLPCs right now?

During the time where I coined up the term "XLPC" and officiated the bracket for it, what were you doing Brad? Certainly not helping the scene at all by bringing cancer 20 def to the low level scene

Talk brown sticky stuff all you want, but reality is.. all of you are identifying by the term that I coined up, and that is fine by me. Don't have to be all angsty with me stating the truth

If your pures are so much as touched by any main controlled by a sharkbrew rank, i will demote him/her straightaway. With that said, Zybez doesn't acknowledge the existence of pure clans..much less "XLPC". so be my guest and go lick their dicks, I could care less.

Man you're braindead and egotistical ; ascent has been doing this in xlpc for more than a year; meaning in a year yes we have had 100 + new pures in and out of our clan. But keep flaming people who are proving the point of sharkbrew staff being immature. You may hold small tournaments and stuff that's great however your lack of interest in the scene since you state you "coined" than maybe the scene would flourish more instead of being a scene where people actively hurt the future of pure clanning. 

Your ego will be the downfall of your site and your heads to far up your ass to notice; but yes you do have ranks host mediocre events in an attempt to say you helped a scene. You're pathetic bruh and everyone on this fan forum sees you for what you are.

1 hour ago, P R O D said:

Man you're braindead and egotistical ; ascent has been doing this in xlpc for more than a year; meaning in a year yes we have had 100 + new pures in and out of our clan. But keep flaming people who are proving the point of sharkbrew staff being immature. You may hold small tournaments and stuff that's great however your lack of interest in the scene since you state you "coined" than maybe the scene would flourish more instead of being a scene where people actively hurt the future of pure clanning. 

Your ego will be the downfall of your site and your heads to far up your ass to notice; but yes you do have ranks host mediocre events in an attempt to say you helped a scene. You're pathetic bruh and everyone on this fan forum sees you for what you are.

l0l slush is just mad nobody wants his help no matter how much he tries to force himself down their throats. His only reason for thinking he has control is the xlpc tourny (which only has 4 clans) l000l

8 hours ago, P R O D said:

Look, I xLPC'd clan in SK before in 2017 so your 100s pures is anything but a scratch in the grand scheme of things. That is your PURPOSE. Back then we probably recruited and lost about 100  apps in about a month where we peaked. That's the point of the xLPC scene. Recruit. Midweeks. Recruit midweeks then have kickass weekend events where 100 low lvl pures tussle each other at CA hills

xLPCs have the potential to outpull the LPC scene by folds of 2 thanks to the sheer number of clanless/teamless par lvl 50s-60s in F2P alone.

You guys are pretty much the foundations of the pure community by ENABLING pures to enter the scene and the strength of the xLPC lies in the constant activity(not so much the quality as it has to be built up over time)- something I believe Ascent isn't doing considering your lack luster clan activity.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RSAscent

Majority of the work in the xLPC scene comes from the leaders themselves, more so than LPC

You call me egoistical, braindead, and immature. But yet you are the one throwing childish insults at me speaks wonders of your maturity

Sharkbrew has hosted tourneys, I have offered free teamspeak hosting to xLPC clans, and Sharkbrew.com actively redirects people to join a pure clan.

So how else do you propose we help the scene beyond tournaments?

13 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Look, I xLPC'd clan in SK before in 2017 so your 100s pures is anything but a scratch in the grand scheme of things. That is your PURPOSE. Back then we probably recruited and lost about 100  apps in about a month where we peaked. That's the point of the xLPC scene. Recruit. Midweeks. Recruit midweeks then have kickass weekend events where 100 low lvl pures tussle each other at CA hills

xLPCs have the potential to outpull the LPC scene by folds of 2 thanks to the sheer number of clanless/teamless par lvl 50s-60s in F2P alone.

You guys are pretty much the foundations of the pure community by ENABLING pures to enter the scene and the strength of the xLPC lies in the constant activity(not so much the quality as it has to be built up over time)- something I believe Ascent isn't doing considering your lack luster clan activity.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RSAscent

Majority of the work in the xLPC scene comes from the leaders themselves, more so than LPC

You call me egoistical, braindead, and immature. But yet you are the one throwing childish insults at me speaks wonders of your maturity

Sharkbrew has hosted tourneys, I have offered free teamspeak hosting to xLPC clans, and Sharkbrew.com actively redirects people to join a pure clan.

So how else do you propose we help the scene beyond tournaments?

Yes and I agree with most of what you say however your involvement this time last year was aost non existent t as your interest simply wasn't there. As of late Ascent hasn't been doing much after we had our forums compromised and multiple.people left  you are right and I'm not afriad to admit that. 

Off topic my insulting you was not childish , I called you exactly how I see you in this scene ; braindead ( you are hardly involved in any of the scenes you "help" other than an admin)

Egotistical ( you insult people when they birng up a point that takes a shot at your character true or not your replies are less than professional because your ego gets in the way) 

There's multiple instances throughout your timewith these forums you have exhibited your immaturity so again please don't preach high and mighty when that vast majority of this site will agree with the three characteristics I have assocoiated you with. 

You simply cannot take critiscm ; you feel the need to defend your integrity at every turn instead of being an adult and letting it roll off your back. Case in point you quoted me saying I'm calling you childish things when in reality I've stated characteristics you exhibit. Flaming brad about his clan and the amounts of time it's reopened, not to long ago there was childish remarks between hosting services with other lpc clans and so forth. This proves to me you are I'm mature and sadly you can't admit it .

Don't bother quoting me on this I have no more words for you as everything in response circles contuously and my interest in the forum decreases more so take what I say and learn/grow or cry about it IDC. 

1 hour ago, P R O D said:

Yes and I agree with most of what you say however your involvement this time last year was aost non existent t as your interest simply wasn't there. As of late Ascent hasn't been doing much after we had our forums compromised and multiple.people left  you are right and I'm not afriad to admit that. 

Off topic my insulting you was not childish , I called you exactly how I see you in this scene ; braindead ( you are hardly involved in any of the scenes you "help" other than an admin)

Egotistical ( you insult people when they birng up a point that takes a shot at your character true or not your replies are less than professional because your ego gets in the way) 

There's multiple instances throughout your timewith these forums you have exhibited your immaturity so again please don't preach high and mighty when that vast majority of this site will agree with the three characteristics I have assocoiated you with. 

You simply cannot take critiscm ; you feel the need to defend your integrity at every turn instead of being an adult and letting it roll off your back. Case in point you quoted me saying I'm calling you childish things when in reality I've stated characteristics you exhibit. Flaming brad about his clan and the amounts of time it's reopened, not to long ago there was childish remarks between hosting services with other lpc clans and so forth. This proves to me you are I'm mature and sadly you can't admit it .

Don't bother quoting me on this I have no more words for you as everything in response circles contuously and my interest in the forum decreases more so take what I say and learn/grow or cry about it IDC. 

Oh god.. did you even read anything I said? I was in SK sometime from Feb-Apr in 2017 you twig.. and mainly because of the things I saw is why I supported the then clan leaders' push for lower combat caps. We introduced WCOTM for XLPC to encourage wildy activity. We listened to leaders when they said they didn't want COTM to be implemented for xLPC

Even now 2018 when xLPC leaders basically told Sharkbrew to fuck off, we left the scene as it is UNTIL they approached us to host a tourney and help host the RvB. All good and well.

You keep spewing these false information because you HATE sharkbrew irregardless of what we(Entire sharkbrew rank team) do. There is malice is in your heart and that is why you who refuses to listen to reason and facts, but instead to keep sticking to your bigoted ideals.

All this while, you have the gall to claim that your 100 pures has helped the community.. please and you even run a clan properly or give me any suggestions for things Sharkbrew should do to improve. Fuck me.

11 hours ago, spy4hire said:

Agree

6 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Oh god.. did you even read anything I said? I was in SK sometime from Feb-Apr in 2017 you twig.. and mainly because of the things I saw is why I supported the then clan leaders' push for lower combat caps. We introduced WCOTM for XLPC to encourage wildy activity. We listened to leaders when they said they didn't want COTM to be implemented for xLPC

Even now 2018 when xLPC leaders basically told Sharkbrew to fuck off, we left the scene as it is UNTIL they approached us to host a tourney and help host the RvB. All good and well.

You keep spewing these false information because you HATE sharkbrew irregardless of what we(Entire sharkbrew rank team) do. There is malice is in your heart and that is why you who refuses to listen to reason and facts, but instead to keep sticking to your bigoted ideals.

All this while, you have the gall to claim that your 100 pures has helped the community.. please and you even run a clan properly or give me any suggestions for things Sharkbrew should do to improve. Fuck me.

I did read what you said lol so closed early last year , and I never statedy "100 pures" helped the scene in fact they didn't do anything for this community because I didn't want to involve them in cancer , maybe if you read what I said instead of getting triggered and replying emotionally you would of seen that.

I don't hate sharkbrew at all dude , I strongly dislike the toxicity this site breeds not the site so again your mislead and reading to deeply into my opinion. We are entitled to our own and that is simply mine if you can't respect that and see my point than I feel sorry for you 

3 hours ago, P R O D said:

I did read what you said lol so closed early last year , and I never statedy "100 pures" helped the scene in fact they didn't do anything for this community because I didn't want to involve them in cancer , maybe if you read what I said instead of getting triggered and replying emotionally you would of seen that.

I don't hate sharkbrew at all dude , I strongly dislike the toxicity this site breeds not the site so again your mislead and reading to deeply into my opinion. We are entitled to our own and that is simply mine if you can't respect that and see my point than I feel sorry for you 

I would welcome your opinion if you didn't state it so categorically as fact. The truth of the matter is.. all the ranks who put in time into moderation, running systems or coding site features honestly only does it out of passion. The entire rank team (myself included) does not profit in anyway shape or form from this site and it is extremely unfair the things you said about Sharkbrew after we put in our free time into this site.

Your comments are especially jarring when you haven't really done anything to help or suggest new ideas for the entire scene at all.

Yes the site is toxic but ever since the activity slump, we have taken this opportunity to ban troll accounts and moderate more aggressively and this has reduced the cancer posts on this site significantly. We welcome any form of help and you are free to apply if you ever want to put your money where your mouth is.

2 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

I would welcome your opinion if you didn't state it so categorically as fact. The truth of the matter is.. all the ranks who put in time into moderation, running systems or coding site features honestly only does it out of passion. The entire rank team (myself included) does not profit in anyway shape or form from this site and it is extremely unfair the things you said about Sharkbrew after we put in our free time into this site.

Your comments are especially jarring when you haven't really done anything to help or suggest new ideas for the entire scene at all.

Yes the site is toxic but ever since the activity slump, we have taken this opportunity to ban troll accounts and moderate more aggressively and this has reduced the cancer posts on this site significantly. We welcome any form of help and you are free to apply if you ever want to put your money where your mouth is.

But you don't welcome opinion ; I attempted to state ideas and suggestions for xlpc last year but no one cared to listen so I gave up. I would pm ranks to get ambassador for my clan which I was leading and still nothing ,. Not even a reply. So yes when I've been shunned out from your team you could see why my opinion is so one sided. 

My problem again is not with the site or the operations of the site but instead the fact that it takes so long to identify an issue and even longer to propose a soloution. And I do see your point as well xlpc has never been stable enough to reinforce cotm or wcotm but with it being a begining to clanning there needs to be something for the clans who want to participate to fall back on.