Damn we should really discuss this

Don Elmir

2 hours ago, Sacajaywea said:

why not just do alternative pcl fridays instead, 1 week p2p the other week f2p.

pcl was always lit no excuse for clans not to show up and gets rank teams more ballsy

Don't get this dumbass forum involved. It'll just ruin another nostalgic aspect of the game. OSRS would honestly be better off if sharkbrew closed, but slush needs the ad revenue to survive irl so that'll never happen.

2 hours ago, Jail` said:

I think your clan is Envy but I don't know who you are so I could be wrong but, Envy never did p2p because your member base couldn't comprehend anything past combo eating with pizza and swordies. What they have in place now is fine, only thing that should be added is PCL again.

Awkward when you tried to be funny and no one paid attention to you. Envy never did p2p because our leader simply didn't want to, if you're going to attempt to make jokes at least make them humorous.

20 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Look at this tomato moving his 30 unloyal 308 edge recruits into a scene they don't understand then pleading with the lpc scene to ruin their events for their shitty clan lmfao!!!

Looks like these tomatos are in over their heads already!!

You clearly haven't grasped the concept of respecting your superiors.. imagine commenting on everything envy related you obsessed fan l00l. How can you move unloyal recruits to another scene.. wouldn't that make them loyal? lmfao, oh and remember this game is for fun, stop taking it so serious.. looking very cauliflower rn deviants i must admit.

1 hour ago, TheReal said:

Your clan is over a year old and still doesn't do f2p lol, sounds like you can't compete in f2p

umm misfits tried to do f2p but the members themselves didnt want to

they like p2p 

p2p is more enjoyable 

f2p cancer cause of mains

if they pull 60-70 on sunday i think they can pull for saturday lol

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

@ANYONE who says PCL Fridays will work. Let me break this down in the most simple way for you:

NO CLAN WILL FIGHT ANY OTHER CLAN MATCHED OR +/- 2 OR 5 OPTS.

Pussy clans all i gotta say. Have a good day. 

Leaders need to stop being pussys it’s okay to lose lmao

22 minutes ago, pr0digy jr said:

umm misfits tried to do f2p but the members themselves didnt want to

they like p2p 

p2p is more enjoyable 

f2p cancer cause of mains

if they pull 60-70 on sunday i think they can pull for saturday lol

And my members like f2p? I don't understand your point

58 minutes ago, TheReal said:

And my members like f2p? I don't understand your point

your saying they cant compete in f2p they probably can?? you dont see misfits saying we should do p2p saturday and sunday like everyone from envy lol

envy cant compete in p2p so you guys want f2p both days-.-

4 hours ago, Enza said:

You clearly haven't grasped the concept of respecting your superiors.. imagine commenting on everything envy related you obsessed fan l00l. How can you move unloyal recruits to another scene.. wouldn't that make them loyal? lmfao, oh and remember this game is for fun, stop taking it so serious.. looking very cauliflower rn deviants i must admit.

Just one question: Who are you?

@Idk Lmfao Can you help me find the answer to this question?