REAL KINGS OF P2P

ub-rs.com

Just now, ub-rs.com said:

you don't get title shots weekly bro

we actually won 8 P2P preps in a row vs Apex and still gave you guys the opportunity

guess Foe prefers fun preps to propaganda

Just now, ub-rs.com said:

you don't get title shots weekly bro

we actually won 8 P2P preps in a row vs Apex and still gave you guys the opportunity

guess Foe prefers fun preps to propaganda

Just now, 8pint said:

guess we prefer fun preps to propaganda

i mean is it really propaganda? we've beat you 6 preps in a row and are #1 p2p.... sounds like facts to me kiddo

sorry you dont have fun in your preps (probably cause you lose them all), we do no matter who we prep :)

5 minutes ago, 8pint said:

actually we've been asking for preps for weeks but Nox has been avoiding us but i'm guessing that the ranks wouldn't tell you that

u had a chance to prep us when potent canceled on us but your ranks didn't trust your ability, they have to hype the pup so the retired guys that are actually good can come back

Just now, 1defkid said:

u had a chance to prep us when potent canceled on us but your ranks didn't trust your ability, they have to hype it up so the retired guys that are actually good can come back

you realise the majority of foe isn't even in potent right?

Fom have nothing left, fearless hold belt or f2p and apex hold for p2p. Get fucked on weekends even though they bring mains. 

3 minutes ago, 8pint said:

you realise the majority of foe isn't even in potent right?

listen dawg: potent canceled a prep vs us and then danny asked for a quick 1h prep as foe expecting we wouldnt accept. Nox said yes but then danny looked at foe ts and saw a bunch of sh1tters and backed off. this was last week.

8 minutes ago, Godae said:

Fom have nothing left, fearless hold belt or f2p and apex hold for p2p. Get fucked on weekends even though they bring mains. 

Last weekend I made FS run back n forth at bandits even while they had rag accounts, it was very pathetic. Sunday I beat Apex multiple times even tho we were down 15. Safe to say FOE is #1 and you don't go out weekends at all anymore, that or you're blind as a bat.

42 minutes ago, Range Grudge said:

keep RECRUITING your FRIENDS we ARE the nUMBER one WILDERNEZZ Clan i AM the bEST warrer BRID caller of RATS in OSrS.  I Am in CRINGE clan fINAL ownage YES we ARE Cringe man OK yup 

Y pple said u quit where u at