Foe's #1 P2P Sunday ~ Killing everything Ft. Multiple gwases on both IR & Doom

del

1 hour ago, Forever Green said:

ye we do lmfao

gKI1goC.png

cry more loser l000000l 5-0 kiss the belts and shine my shoes l00l u almost got bullied out of foc by a fag called hanuman LMFAO

0Y6rHet.png

:blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard:

"cry more loser l000000l 5-0 kiss the belts and shine my shoes l00l u almost got bullied out of foc by a fag called hanuman LMFAO"

IIF96Bbh.jpg

CzlnpQo.png

:Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing:

j8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.png

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 hour ago, Jamz said:

0Y6rHet.png

:blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard:

"cry more loser l000000l 5-0 kiss the belts and shine my shoes l00l u almost got bullied out of foc by a fag called hanuman LMFAO"

IIF96Bbh.jpg

CzlnpQo.png

:Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing::Amusing:

j8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.pngj8561VZ.png

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

l000l foc kicked px from the fight so they could have 100 foc in and you lost to us and FATALITY in a fullout LOOOOL

and hanu put u in ur place below him lmfaooooooooooo

1 hour ago, Jamz said:

@Singles if ya saw my post

oops nvm i am fucking high, thought u were the first kid mentioning yourself LOL

Why are you mentioning me, I don't associate myself with retards such as yourself.

1 hour ago, Brap said:

Looks like Demons got exploded, video evidence backs this up. What's your thoughts?

My thoughts are you fall for propaganda too easily and manipulated. 

6 minutes ago, Singles said:

Why are you mentioning me, I don't associate myself with retards such as yourself.

My thoughts are you fall for propaganda too easily and manipulated. 

Thanks for your comments, thoughts are with you during this tough period of your clanning career. 

31 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

l000l foc kicked px from the fight so they could have 100 foc in and you lost to us and FATALITY in a fullout LOOOOL

my nigga u just admitted into fi carrying u in a fullout and cant even show me a timeframe to where px kids are not inside the portal in any of the rounds

j8561VZ.png

23 people

23 fucking people

how on earth do u continue to talk shit after getting eagle dick in ur ear, nose, mouth, ass and then forced 2 swallow the jizz after l0000l

hands down the worst troll account i have seen in all my yrs of pure clanning hahahaha, u better pray no 1 finds ur real id dude holy fk, make sure ur on a vpn my man, also make sure ur dumbass doesnt login on ur main account with the same vpn either

fucking clown hahahahaha

22 minutes ago, Singles said:

doom is fucking dead lmfao

33 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

if we actually had 100 foe, we wouldntve lost btw

proof of clean sweep

15 minutes ago, Demais said:

if we actually had 100 foe, we wouldntve lost btw

proof of clean sweep

this forever green guy, is posting from a troll account, says a lot about his opinions. 

The fact that both fatality+apex joined discord together, gave them the upper hand, we had 30 px members who weren't in our Teamspeak/discord. 

@Forever Green why are you talking about a 2vs2 fullout when you got fucked in a 1vs1 fullout against foe, which was the lastest fullout fight l0l 

3 hours ago, Wee-Bey said:

nice pull, gz on action

join us mr ebay

3 hours ago, TBR said:

I'd probably fix your internal drama before worrying about other clans

IIF96Bbh.jpg