[BREAKING NEWS] IR SNATCHES COTM FROM UNDER SUPS NOSE

Dragon

2 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Lmfao nigga, ur clan prepped px 2 times in april wich is pretty much u doing inners and posting it on sharkbrew. Rage was better

keep being shit at f2p l0l nice 30 man pull this weekend

I think the idea of clan of the month was so the entire community has action. (but realistically its so you can make more topics and posts so that revenue goes up, and you all can fight among yourself whilst slushpuppys side hustle earns him a few meal tickets)

We had fights against proven clans

We had fights against un-proven clans

The point is, we had action.

Didn't have action with Supremacy, cause even on a Friday night, you cant prep at 8 EST.

Didn't fight against Foe, wasn't in the schedule

What we're trying to show is that even if either/both of you declared on us twice, per the shark-brew rules

We still would of been #1 on the leaderboard

#1 Action

Just now, Madguy said:

Lmfao nigga, ur clan prepped px 2 times in april wich is pretty much u doing inners and posting it on sharkbrew. Rage was better

PX were much more competitive than AO who are literally a main rag team at this point. and yes Rage was best robbed of countless COTM awards because of clans buying and throwing preps on the last days of the month

14 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

dude i cant belive u actually think fi is a good clan lfao, u realize those guys lose to sf right? you realize that we beat them 96v100 fullout?

u havent gotten one win against top 3 clans (FOE, APEX and sup) until u get a win vs those clan ur irelevant to me

I'm sorry dawg, but SUP isn't top 3 lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Can u stop posting preps from your dead af clan please? U got closed by ir get over it. Not to mention your ranks lied to you by acting like they’d go inactive. Now theyre slaving away in sup

yeah px closed but we smoked apex :)

30 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I think the idea of clan of the month was so the entire community has action. (but realistically its so you can make more topics and posts so that revenue goes up, and you all can fight among yourself whilst slushpuppys side hustle earns him a few meal tickets)

We had fights against proven clans

We had fights against un-proven clans

The point is, we had action.

Didn't have action with Supremacy, cause even on a Friday night, you cant prep at 8 EST.

Didn't fight against Foe, wasn't in the schedule

What we're trying to show is that even if either/both of you declared on us twice, per the shark-brew rules

We still would of been #1 on the leaderboard

#1 Action

who the fuck wants to play runescape on friday night at 8 est lmao

9 minutes ago, Niblet said:

you beat doom, fatality, aao, and apex. Start beating the big boys and then have the nerve to make a topic.. oh.. and if you don't care about sharkbrew why are you posting this?

who the fuck cares who we beat? since when does COTM factor that in lmfao