IR continues to kill Supremacy even after merger

Don Elmir

1 minute ago, Don Elmir said:

Aren't you in the #9 LPC and whispering on the mic? @Public Relations Pig flames you on the daily and you do nothing about it ASMR weirdo!

remember when i yeaked your clan for all ur members twice? now ur stuck losing preps to ascent and making status updates about how much money u dont make

Just now, Don Elmir said:

Don't re-call that moron, I lost 1 prep to Ascent, lmfaooo they can't even step in my wildy, remmeber who closed destiny, and now you're slaving in OB just quit the game weirdo!

u begged me to bring my 15 man snipe team to fight cd (but u didn't even have the money despite all the cash u claim to make)

2 minutes ago, Niblet said:

lmfao this is a good one. I remember when u slaved for invictus ur mic was straight cancer. I came on one trip and called over you and I never heard you speak again. Know your place muppet

LOL I never called in Invictus and never wanted to.  Let's prep F2p/p2p, pathetic rat.

2 minutes ago, Niblet said:

@Don Elmir  this guy can tell u about the time i stole his entire memberbase twice.. Feels good to be on top instead of slaving for hassan and pretending to fly airplanes 

Yea bro im 2-0 vs rage in preps with envy/bv lmfao who open who closed? Back to making frappes freak