Will Foc accept the prep?

Will Foc accept?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will Foc accept?

• No lol foc are scared #6 overall clan that brings mains and is slumping and avoiding l00l
    • Yes foc finally man up and fight eop

imagine asking clans if they'd fight you in the wilderness when you've mass trained 25 defence as well as had four clans closing into you as well as re opening hype resulting you to pulling a shit ton in comparison to other clans out there for the time being l0l

u're legit offered a way to actually prove to the pure community that u might be good (doubtful) but avoid it with the same excuses uve been using since july 2017 l0l

last time ur clan stepped into cwa versus us

20 minutes ago, Foe said:

imagine asking clans if they'd fight you in the wilderness when you've mass trained 25 defence as well as had four clans closing into you as well as re opening hype resulting you to pulling a shit ton in comparison to other clans out there for the time being l0l

u're legit offered a way to actually prove to the pure community that u might be good (doubtful) but avoid it with the same excuses uve been using since july 2017 l0l

last time ur clan stepped into cwa versus us

so foc confirmed scared to fight eop in the wilderness, therefore foc declining the prep? all u have to do is fight eop in the wilderness, ur #6 overall right now, theres literally nothing for you to lose. why are you so scared of fighting eop in the wilderness?

you've legit been offered a way to get a prep vs eop but youre too scared to l0000000000000000l @Jamz era pulling 50 with signups to your own server l00l

25 minutes ago, holydreams said:

what is this shit l0l?

why are you scared to fight eop in the wilderness? you only pull 45 and ur #6 overall so u have nothing to lose, just suicide into them instead of logging and then youll get a prep?

whats so hard to understand lol did u drop out of high school like the rest of your ranks or something?

7 minutes ago, Nixon said:

you know that saying "never show your weakness"? well with foc it's the opposite, you HAVE to appear weak, because that's the only time they'll show their acne-ridden faces, if you appear strong they will hide behind their keyboards and link you videos from four years ago

5 steps ahead, thanks for playing

2 hours ago, holydreams said:

5 steps ahead, thanks for playing

if you were 5 steps ahead you wouldnt be the #6 clan in the current standings now would you danny l0000l boy ur not even a player in the game, you pulled 50 to ur own server with signups and died/ran from eop l000l

6 minutes ago, King Mariner said:

i agree eop will never prep/fullout foe, i killed that mexican leader and he did bend the knee's to me.

so you agree that foc, a wilderness pking clan, refuses the terms of fighting eop in the wilderness and therefore starving foc members of easy action? lol what a shame that #6 clan foc are scared of losing when its all they do these days

3 hours ago, Crusher said:

Yh bro wtf why does foe doesnt fight eop down 70 opts wtf sad doxing main clan , fom foc l0l0l0l0l prep us at w8 gdz lolololol only pure on pure action kappa 

Down 70? I love how you retards always exaggerate things to feel better about yourselves lmfao

This was only the first weekend, trust me when i say that FO wont fight EOP in wildy when its matched opts or EOP has a +5-10 advantage, same cant be said about EOP who would rush FO in a heartbeat. - The proof is in the pudding.

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

Down 70? I love how you retards always exaggerate things to feel better about yourselves lmfao

This was only the first weekend, trust me when i say that FO wont fight EOP in wildy when its matched opts or EOP has a +5-10 advantage, same cant be said about EOP who would rush FO in a heartbeat. - The proof is in the pudding.

Still no prep though all those balls and will "fight matched opts" but refuse to do so unless it's on their own terms so they can use their absolutely scummy tactics.