Why do more clans not open?

Yaz

stop discussing this on a site that contributes absolutely nothing to the growth of this community and recruit people at sandcrabs. You guys are delusional if you think there isnt a playerbase left to choose from.  Look at fucking ir lmfao

6 hours ago, Madguy said:

stop discussing this on a site that contributes absolutely nothing to the growth of this community and recruit people at sandcrabs. You guys are delusional if you think there isnt a playerbase left to choose from.  Look at fucking ir lmfao

This

Because it’s pretty much the same people clanning since pre-eoc and they’re stuck with their clans of past. 

There isn’t enough new people coming into the scene to have new clans open and stay open

6 hours ago, Madguy said:

I think its down too rs having 2 types of players, clanners and noobs lol.. you cant produce a clanner out of no where,, you need to recruit the noobs and make them better,,, all you can do.. and theres plenty of them around

On 13/06/2018 at 7:48 PM, Dynamic said:

I don't think there are many people left who are capable of leading a clan and want to dedicate a lot of time into building a succesful clan. The state of the scene is pretty bad too and I think that's the reason why we saw like 6 clans close, aint nobody wanna put time into improving a mid/low tier clan in a scene that's boring as fuck to begin with. Fatality is still holding on because we've built a strong core and community over the many years we have been open, new clans don't have any of that so that gives them more reason to just give up and close when at a low.

I've lost faith in xlpc's that move up, they'll never be able to compete in p2p which is the most important server in lpc. I'm really hoping an old name opens its doors again in the near future.

eom can't compete they just result to mains and 20 def.