With the Most Sincere Tone

13 Defence

imagine thinking you're slumping supremacy when our pulls have only went up for a month and a half straight while you have yet to beat supremacy once in over 6 months l0l (just a reminder that your clan has recently had doom close into it, the clan we have slumped to 20 pulls and closed dead, never forget @Halp).  Hope you guys found a home where your own ranks won't be leaking to us this time ;)

sure we lost some preps this week but unlike your clan we aren't afraid of action on a game about dragons lmfaoo

hope you enjoy your horrible saturday trip with 30+ members skipping for the 30th weekend in a row

20 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You act as though clans communicate with one another and try to coordinate things against you.

They don’t. It’s just that no one likes Supremacy.

@Crafted I can confirm this man is speaking truth, don’t over step your gatekeeper bae be careful how you act x

16 hours ago, roflcats said:

hahaha reminder that @Halpbent the knee and tried to join supremacy less than a month ago only to get declined before even applying

46cdc7a2e66b45d0bcbc7ce55433519f.png

@Mustafa is your daddy l0l0l0l

16 hours ago, roflcats said:

imagine thinking you're slumping supremacy when our pulls have only went up for a month and a half straight while you have yet to beat supremacy once in over 6 months l0l (just a reminder that your clan has recently had doom close into it, the clan we have slumped to 20 pulls and closed dead, never forget @Halp).  Hope you guys found a home where your own ranks won't be leaking to us this time ;)

sure we lost some preps this week but unlike your clan we aren't afraid of action on a game about dragons lmfaoo

hope you enjoy your horrible saturday trip with 30+ members skipping for the 30th weekend in a row

1. I'm not in apex

2. Your ranks including @mustafa asked me to app and begged me to come on trips and i said no to both, I did make an intro as I made an intro to every single lpc trying to check out communities.

3. your clan is no stranger to low pulls you've pulled more than 30 4 times since opening in 2014. Gz

You're not smart enough...

On 14/06/2018 at 2:20 AM, Crafted said:

Imagine bragging about other clans prep wins because your too scared to prep us yourselves lmao. I'll be out with 80 Tigers this Saturday taking #1 while your gonna be fighting AAO and Envy in a 3 way cluster for #8. Maybe I'll actually see you on Sunday tho, will be interesting to see if Nox continues his strategy of kamikazeing us in singles down 50 so your allies IR can attempt to have a clean fight.

ok cool but u arent taking #1 this saturday!!!

14 hours ago, roflcats said:

Imagine calling us out about clans closing into us (doom never closed into us btw) while you have had 2 clans close into you over the span of 1 year. Your clan isnt in this position through any  merit of your own. Not to mention that px ranks are carrying the living shit out of your demoralized as fuck (original) rankteam. Not surprised that edgi left you. Actually feel bad for px dudes in shitpremacy

21 hours ago, roflcats said:

nobody fucking cares your clan is shit l00000l