hello Heismberg thanks for keeping my belt warm loser

highest tier

Just now, Prep War said:

this is easy bait btw 

l0l kid you've literally been getting reeled by me for 20 minutes now, i can tell the veins in your head are popping out from how mad you are take a deep breath l0000l

1 minute ago, Prep War said:

foe is like what 30-7 vs apex??? and we smoked them in a p2p fullout just 2ish months ago... explain that? 

yes man keep crying because you got fucking smoked by apex 3-0 in a 60v60 p2p prep l000000000l fom has nothing left reject your tears taste so good

4 minutes ago, Prep War said:

foe is like what 30-7 vs apex??? and we smoked them in a p2p fullout just 2ish months ago... explain that? 

you beat us in some 25v25 f2p preps 3 years ago when apex had no core? l0l. and yes fullouts have much quality required.

not a chance of beating us in p2p preps ever now with the departure of jamz niga lmao :) (you got remy calling l0l0l0l0l)

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

yes man keep crying because you got fucking smoked by apex 3-0 in a 60v60 p2p prep l000000000l fom has nothing left reject your tears taste so good

damn you might actually have downs syndrome irl if you are still taking the bait 

Just now, Prep War said:

damn you might actually have downs syndrome irl if you are still taking the bait 

Lmfao "taking the bait" coming from the nobody 2k16 fom clanner bro who are you?? you are obviously new to this l000l