Hassan's Message to Critical Damage

White Kid

13 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

I feel ya, not bothered to be unaware of a main clan. They can bag on me all they like, ney bother. Now I know ey

The CD they're talking about is Critical Damage. They were a main clan, closed as mains and moved down to the pure scene for the past couple years, and are currently closed. 

Just because nobody else seems to be actually helping explain it to you :P

I'd also like to add that Envy is a dying clan, @Don Elmir thanks for the audio bro I'll pay you your 10m come 34 ge!

22 minutes ago, Warrior said:

gz fam post it :] wont change the fact ill have ur locs this sat find the leak :PPPPPPPPPPPP

gratz bro, im sure it would be of much use when we chase u all around the wildy and ghost ur trip LOL

1 hour ago, Trajan said:

The CD they're talking about is Critical Damage. They were a main clan, closed as mains and moved down to the pure scene for the past couple years, and are currently closed. 

Just because nobody else seems to be actually helping explain it to you :P

I'd also like to add that Envy is a dying clan, @Don Elmir thanks for the audio bro I'll pay you your 10m come 34 ge!

SW4g of RS, Sw4g of T4nk ect? I know Critical Damage, all was needed is for someone to explain they transition into the pure scene.. Such toxic people here "OMFG R U NEW, Lool" About as new as T5>SV is..

Ty for explaining

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

gz fam post it :] wont change the fact ill have ur locs this sat find the leak :PPPPPPPPPPPP

Ok but can you get our teamspeak audio is the real question?

Meanwhile im lol'ing during ur staff meetings