Supremacy's #1 F2P Saturday Ft Everyone

Crafted

Thanks eop/fi for the fun action hope we can get more. also lol if eop thinks we teamed on them get over yourselves you got 1v1'd clean after we ran outta food, we don't team like you guys :/

IR you're fucking dogshit holy fuck you pulled 60 and had under 40 ending LMFAO talk about demoralized.

Apex get off their dick make an apology topic jesus christ.

21 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Nice to see eop dropping their mains

Didn't i bully you off this website already lol? I see you're still slaving in a dead clan thats losing a rivalry to Envy and you're brown irl with disgusting acne l0l

5 hours ago, sup kyle said:

Thanks eop/fi for the fun action hope we can get more. also lol if eop thinks we teamed on them get over yourselves you got 1v1'd clean after we ran outta food, we don't team like you guys :/

Youre known for being FO's lapdogs in the past & i dont remember EOP teaming with anyone nor does it seem like they ever needed to lmfao.

58 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Youre known for being FO's lapdogs in the past & i dont remember EOP teaming with anyone nor does it seem like they ever needed to lmfao.

Okay but that's the past, you're my boy but i just dont understand where the whole mindset of SUP and FI were teaming on EOP this whole cluster when it clearly shows that EOP just positioned themselves in the worst spots to get hit by both clans. regardless it was a fun cluster. 

9 hours ago, JoJo said:

Didn't i bully you off this website already lol? I see you're still slaving in a dead clan thats losing a rivalry to Envy and you're brown irl with disgusting acne l0l

Sorry who are you?

someone come collect this inbred

5 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

ur lost lmfao as fuck

u dont team ur just off IR and on us heh ok gf ty for loot

4 hours ago, sup kyle said:

ur lost lmfao as fuck

u dont team ur just off IR and on us heh ok gf ty for loot

I heard that theyre on you because you piped up to them (hence why they leaked your LBs), teaming is another story lmfao

Back to retirement, obv youre the one who is lost.