W308 Activity Slowly Returning

DilL

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Why not? 

Many reasons. PvP f2p worlds, 652a87b81759da0679383887771182d8.png not increased since the last xlpc which will be the last really good one.

dbaaba519741138d12b8694bf4774043.png lol?

It just won't be the same ever again tbh, there will be clans thaqt open then die off pulling upwards of 25-40 just like the last few months. No big actual decent clans are open or plan on opening for xlpc anymore it's just dead. 

All those new players are mainly mobile users who aren't there to pk lol 

6 hours ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

"Yeah I don't care about rs, I log on once a month and have fun" but takes gatekeeper rank on Sharkbrew...... lmaooooo thats so sad man imagine taking a rank on sb lmfao Jesus 

I log-in for events (preps, weekend trips) and that's about it. App process was short and easy, a bit much to handle for someone such as yourself though. Trying to maintain some level of harmony and reduce toxicity.

Glad to see ya still alive and kicking though buddy, was worried for a bit!

And the real sad part is you having made multiple new Sharkbrew accounts after being banned multiple times, can't stay away can you? Jesus life must suck

1 hour ago, Satans said:

I log-in for events (preps, weekend trips) and that's about it. App process was short and easy, a bit much to handle for someone such as yourself though. Trying to maintain some level of harmony and reduce toxicity.

Glad to see ya still alive and kicking though buddy, was worried for a bit!

And the real sad part is you having made multiple new Sharkbrew accounts after being banned multiple times, can't stay away can you? Jesus life must suck

You're a gatekeeper on a loser forums community lmao please stop talking man its quite embarassing. And yeah I like making multiple sb accs to flame losers like you. Yeah nice life spending 2 and a half hours on Saturday and Sunday playing runescape haha 

1 hour ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

You're a gatekeeper on a loser forums community lmao please stop talking man its quite embarassing. And yeah I like making multiple sb accs to flame losers like you. Yeah nice life spending 2 and a half hours on Saturday and Sunday playing runescape haha 

And yet here you are as well my brain deficient friend. Oh my, a literal joke and meme of the pure community is talking about embarrassing, that's yikes.

Saturday & Sunday? Um not due to my timezone, 7:30am trips Sun/Mon so I aint missing out on shit bar some sleep, I do feel for some of the Brits and Americans etc. who do give up their weekend nights to attend trips though. What are you trying to compensate for that you're lacking? Seek help dude :s

1 hour ago, Satans said:

And yet here you are as well my brain deficient friend. Oh my, a literal joke and meme of the pure community is talking about embarrassing, that's yikes.

Saturday & Sunday? Um not due to my timezone, 7:30am trips Sun/Mon so I aint missing out on shit bar some sleep, I do feel for some of the Brits and Americans etc. who do give up their weekend nights to attend trips though. What are you trying to compensate for that you're lacking? Seek help dude :s

If you skip out on some sleep to play rs I think you're the one that needs help man. Rs isn't serious lmao its for trolls don't get so heated my guy.

The funny thing is that I don't even hate you lmao, Im just confused on someone who talks big about their irl would take a rank on sharkbrew ? 

1 hour ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

If you skip out on some sleep to play rs I think you're the one that needs help man. Rs isn't serious lmao its for trolls don't get so heated my guy.

The funny thing is that I don't even hate you lmao, Im just confused on someone who talks big about their irl would take a rank on sharkbrew ? 

Eh not really, sleep is for the weak, I sleep as little as possible lmao. Hahahaha you're telling me? :L, oh god. 

I don't hate you either dude, we've had this convo. before, it's all just bantz l0l (and I genuinely can't remember what even started our flame war), a bit of back and forth is good for the soul anyways. When have I ever tried to talk "big" or brag about my IRL at any point? Shooting down attempted flames that aren't true hardly constitutes trying to talk big about IRL haha.

Take it easy man!

25 minutes ago, Satans said:

Eh not really, sleep is for the weak, I sleep as little as possible lmao. Hahahaha you're telling me? :L, oh god. 

I don't hate you either dude, we've had this convo. before, it's all just bantz l0l (and I genuinely can't remember what even started our flame war), a bit of back and forth is good for the soul anyways. When have I ever tried to talk "big" or brag about my IRL at any point? Shooting down attempted flames that aren't true hardly constitutes trying to talk big about IRL haha.

Take it easy man!

Its cause you were in fearless lol, didnt fuck with those niggas