Zenith closing date announced [50m Prize]

Yaz

After dropping from pulls of 100 to 50 in one week it looks the Zenith experience is over. This clan led by a rank team of paedophiles, doxers, and registered sex offenders are running themself into the ground. 
Their audio is going to be leaked both days this week and let me tell you from hearing the saturday audio I can tell It's already over. Their ranks sound so disgustingly broken that I think LY ranks might get arrested for mass morale slaughter. I feel so rough for all the new kids who think getting punished is what clanning is. 

Well non the less one high rank has already informed LY staff that their rank chat is a mess and gets deleted on a daily basis because they are so concerned about it getting leaked. We are literally in your scout channel dumbo's. We dont need leaks in other clans when we can just use yours LOL, thanks for scouting every fight for us.

If anyone in here can correctly guess the day they close one I will give them 50m. 

My guess is May 28th. Excuse will be "Quarantine is over were going back to RL", yeah back to the supermarket LOL 

TAKE YOUR GUESSES ON THEIR CLOSING DATE