Apex Hider "Romance" attempts to reach hard and fails miserably.

del

1 minute ago, Farting cow said:

I've called you out on your little scheme and it won't work. You will not be able fool us with this one. See you this weekend!

explain to me this scheme ? how can you be so petty after your flawed attempt apex+zenith+fo and no win really hurt your feeling huh ?

2 minutes ago, Murd said:

Dude you just got victimized by a guy who has 37 out of his 72 personalities in a mental institution! Get some energy, don't be a victim!

I don't want to be the metaphorical straw that broke the camel's back. He is one bad weekend trip away from having a (another) mental breakdown. He's typing like your typical schizoid it is very obvious in his manic postings on this site.

4 minutes ago, Romance said:

I don't want to be the metaphorical straw that broke the camel's back. He is one bad weekend trip away from having a (another) mental breakdown. He's typing like your typical schizoid it is very obvious in his manic postings on this site.

Wouldn't be shocked if you're one of those 37 personalities already in the institute tbh, but can we please get back onto the topic that you are faking information to include more pure clans in the main scene?! 

1 hour ago, Romance said:

You got caught red handed yesterday and again today siding with Rev at the terror fight. No amount of manic threads from a schizoid can change objective reality.

Stop trying to bring us into this stuff with main clans, we aren’t interested in the main scene and want no part of it. Stop reaching.

2 hours ago, Ease said:

Yeah because we most definitely control other main clans getting in our cape LMFAO!!!

The moment that became evident on Saturday, we left you all to kill eachother because we do not give a flying shit about mains as a pure clan and we never fucking will. Stay mad that we won't get dragged into your shit, keep trying as hard as you possibly can, it will NEVER EVER fucking work.

Accept our preps you fucking victim. Avoiding clan wars competition after ruling the least competitive era of CWA. Where were you in 2015/2016/2017? Oh yeah, last place LMFAO.

Now that your undefeated streak is under threat, you are avoiding us at all costs.

PTSD much pal?

l000000000000000lza

ptsd??!? lmfao foe went 0-5 before that win 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Romance said:

thanks for confirming that you assume that i will be going mia after 1 bad weekend as if it defines fatality as a clan as well as everything we've built thus far

i will be saving this post for when we enter 2021

man actually fucking thinks im going anywhere after these zenith kids involved my sister, who i had to explain pure clanning in extreme detail to for the first time in ten years as well as gave my address to josh|p1z4 after i was messaged it by a friend i havent spoken to in quite some time, which shocked me so much to a point that i almost quit as it was something ive been avoiding for 10 years

i embrace it now my guy, its my armour, you're going to have to walk up to my door step and literally shoot me to get me to quit this game

l0000000000000lza

2 hours ago, jay. said:

ptsd??!? lmfao foe went 0-5 before that win 😂😂😂

yea and it took me my first prep as an event leader to beat u

prepared us, did daily inners, sat 30 people and put you in ur place

u dont want to have that defeat again cus u got ptsd from it l0l

50v50 or noty!!! yet u 20-30 opts every other fkn clan lmfa0000000000000

wonder what ur excuse will be when fi pull under 80, cant wait to see it

1 hour ago, Pile_Me said:

l0000000l Romance, why are you trying so hard??????????????? 

cus hes a pathetic loser that cant even flame on his normal alias

legit insecure dog victim lmfa0000

3 hours ago, FI - Kryptonite said:

Stop trying to bring us into this stuff with main clans, we aren’t interested in the main scene and want no part of it. Stop reaching.

poor fellas trying so hard 

3 hours ago, Murd said:

L0l love it when the awkward people are exposed. @Romanceis a bully victim and has been killed by fatality so much that his only hope is to bait main clans into hitting fatality lol!!

dont forget using my track record of going mia as well!!! 

13dYesterday at 23:42
3 months the jamz effect will leave us with what we want

13dYesterday at 23:42
the same old dogshit happily complacent last place FI we all love and know

that was nearly 6 months ago now ^

l0000lza