Jump to content
Danny Phantom

Fatality declares on the self proclaimed #1 matched clan Apex in both servers

Recommended Posts

Still avoiding high opts after somehow being about to declare a 100v100 vs Zenith. It's obvious you have no faith in your clan, and actual Fatality members (not the 25 man glory hunter group you've amassed). Jamz hasn't allowed Fatality to do an event over 30v30 since he joined. I suggest you grow a pair and 50v50 both servers, or muzzle up and check yourself back into a mental institution where you belong.

833222331154cdbb75e8b8b7f14aab40.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deserie said:

Still avoiding high opts after somehow being about to declare a 100v100 vs Zenith. It's obvious you have no faith in your clan, and actual Fatality members (not the glory 25 man glory hunter group you've amassed). you haven't done an event over 30v30 since you joined Fatality. I suggest you grow a pair and 50v50 both servers, or you muzzle up and check yourself back into a mental institution where you belong.

833222331154cdbb75e8b8b7f14aab40.png

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you so scared to prep Apex in a standard 50v50 prep you pull more than double that on weekends. We allow whoever wants to come to attend preps, you specifically only allow your glory hunters and prevent actual Fatality from attending.

 

You have and never will be on Nox's level. There is a reason your clan is unironically 1-20 vs Apex.

 

ca5540ebe8b2e4c6421866fbc5b96f10.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deserie said:

Still avoiding high opts after somehow being about to declare a 100v100 vs Zenith. It's obvious you have no faith in your clan, and actual Fatality members (not the glory 25 man glory hunter group you've amassed). you haven't done an event over 30v30 since you joined Fatality. I suggest you grow a pair and 50v50 both servers, or you muzzle up and check yourself back into a mental institution where you belong.

833222331154cdbb75e8b8b7f14aab40.png

When was the last time you did a 50v50? LMFAO.

No faith in your clan to do a standard prep, yet you prep everyone else below 50v50.

Thanks for proving to the entire community that you are indeed scared of Fatality, victims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Romance said:

Why are you so scared to prep Apex in a standard 50v50 prep you pull more than double that on weekends. We allow whoever wants to come to attend preps, you specifically only allow your glory hunters and prevent actual Fatality from attending.

 

You have and never will be on Nox's level. There is a reason your clan is unironically 1-20 vs Apex.

 

 

 

You are a fucking coward and so is your beta male ass clan. Take a seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Romance said:

Why are you so scared to prep Apex in a standard 50v50 prep you pull more than double that on weekends. We allow whoever wants to come to attend preps, you specifically only allow your glory hunters and prevent actual Fatality from attending.

 

You have and never will be on Nox's level. There is a reason your clan is unironically 1-20 vs Apex.

 

 

 

no u dont, toxiles never been allowed to play in a p2p prep cus he isnt ready - nox's words l0000l

ur clan is revolved around p2p clan wars and anyone allowed to play it has been verified/hand trained by nox himself

u wouldnt let p00nage play nor vittu/myrgen/sanka if they wanted to so please stop lying to every1 here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Romance said:

You're too low IQ to realize you just admitted that Apex has a 50+ man core of great warrers which is why you're scared to accept anything larger than a big mini.

 

 

youre scared to accept terms that you give every other clan, lmao. Can't believe the top matched clan is this shook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Romance said:

You're too low IQ to realize you just admitted that Apex has a 50+ man core of great warrers which is why you're scared to accept anything larger than a big mini.

 

 

Fi been doing preps with you guys for ages and now all the sudden you back down, why?

Why is today different than 3 months ago. Please explain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Move East said:

Fi been doing preps with you guys for ages and now all the sudden you back down, why?

Why is today different than 3 months ago. Please explain.

We have beaten Fatality so much over the last 3 years amassing a record of 20-1 (no typo). You're lucky Apex is even considering giving you zombies a prep which you haven't earned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...