sad reality of todays scapers

Buky

pvp is a game of muscle memory, most people that pvp are veterans with many years of experience, getting into it is super hard. atleast theres lms

scouting bots w/ auto location update, AHK, OpenOSRS, auto-plugins/scripts, extremely toxic environment with ddosing & doxing in teams/clans, single hotspots are nonexistent cus teams. can't blame anyone for not wanting to participate in shit like this. gmaul meta is also super shitty. judging by the plugins in runelite/osb etc, jagex wants runescape to be like wow with add-ons and shit but it enables so many people to use overpowered as hell plugins on custom clients because they can hide behind them

as for clanning, the scene is the worst it's ever been imo, i really can't fathom why anyone is actually telling themselves they're enjoying it. pure clans forming alliances in the crash war, flushing their memberbase down the drain as a lot join their respective alliance main clan, because why the fuck would u want to be playing on a pure vs 100 meds every weekend? incompetent leadership if u ask me, I can respect Rage for standing up for themselves against ROT but Apex/Zenith/Fo are just a bunch of fucking dumb puppets to their overlords. They say jump and you ask "how high" lmao no backbone having ass motherfuckers

tldr: pvp sucks dont bother

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...