[88CMB LPC Scene-OFFICIAL TOPIC-[Solution to Mains]

0wl

2 hours ago, Tnx Obama said:

Said it once and will say it again...

Rage is maxed in every combat bracket, we going to get you wherever you go. You can not hide from us by going XLPC. LPC. HPC, MED, MAIN, etc.

The only solution is: 

-Take your monthly beating (both servers) in CWA while you try to improve.

-Tell your leash holders not to interfere in grown man matters, has not been going well for them. We would, but Rage doesn't bend knee.

-Stay off rag accounts, and get clean action at whatever defense level you want. 

Rage acts as the steward of the pure clanning community, offering nice clean action to pure clans. We will continue to close shit main/med clans that come down to cause disturbance in the LPC bracket- been doing it for over a year. 

Stop typing, everyone sees Rage they dont even bother uploading POVs on a pure anymore ( IM NOT EVEN IN A CLAN) LMFAO how long you been clanning 2 years? Learn the history of shit before you type. Rage wouldn't dare enter the wild on 1 defs EVER 

45 minutes ago, fact check said:

Nobody is offing Apex or Zenith, they'll keep slumping, have periods of noobs massjoining them until their quality is horrendous enough for the leaders to give up and move on.

If there ever were a period of pures getting an influx of recruits, Apex/zenith would lose all of the quality ones to rot anyways. Permaslumped clans.

Pull 50+ pures then type on this topic as far as i see theres 3 maybe 4 clans pulling 50+ pures every weekend. Till then don't type victim. 

16 minutes ago, Intensity said:

Stop typing, everyone sees Rage they dont even bother uploading POVs on a pure anymore ( IM NOT EVEN IN A CLAN) LMFAO how long you been clanning 2 years? Learn the history of shit before you type. Rage wouldn't dare enter the wild on 1 defs EVER 

I know you got bullied out of scene and now on a hider, it's ok 

13 minutes ago, Tnx Obama said:

I know you got bullied out of scene and now on a hider, it's ok 

Don't know who you are, probably a 2020 clanner in Rage 😆 

Know you're history before you type, you already bent the knee to Rev in the past now Rev is slumping with their pathetic pulls. You are enslaved by Vennys last I heard as well. 

Come back and type when you pull 50+ pures like some of the real pure clans do in the scene. Till then wipe your tears victim 😆

59 minutes ago, Intensity said:

You’re actually dumb as fuck if u think posting a pov on a pure means anything in this rivalry. Stay posting on a hider acc too you fucking pussy. Whatever clan you’re in you obviously got bullied by Rage pretty bad 😂😂

4 hours ago, 0wl said:

This is the 1st topic Iv made in a yearon this site? It’s not about opening or starting a new scene at all..lol?

im explaining a variety of different things in this topic, But please don’t let me step in the way of you chucking more Gfx money to my members for what is your 8th clan in 2 years💸

LMFAOOO

Impartially it's a good topic. I would also like to add that in 2014 it was only Fi, CP, EoP in the HPC scene (mains very active, 30 defence around too, everyone thought the scene was dead). But with ivp and others, a number of clans in LPC (xlpc) emerged such as sup, zu, etc. The scenes merged near the end of 2014 and that held out until it started suffering by 2016, as you mentioned which then led to the 2017 reset which was had very positive implications on the scene.

Additionally, correct me if I'm wrong but you have left out another large issue regarding mains; being the frequent chatter and alliances some pure clans have with main clans and organized groups on both sides of their rivalries. In order to mitigate the damage, this communication would need to be cut. The main clans may still send units to snipe, but there can't be pure clans involved being used as proxies for main clan drama.

So your solution is to pray for change? Lol

I don't have a solution either, but let me just say the time period you're describing is vastly different. The problem back then was pure clans bringing mains. This time it's different, as certain pure clans are in alliances with main clans. Those pure clans are acting as minions to their main clan overlords, funneling their members into said mains clans, or making them go inactive as they cba participating in an arrangement like this. <- THIS leaves their remaining members bringing mains, it's NOT the other way around. Yes, mains have and will always be part of pure clanning, but this crashwar cycle seems to have no end. And those pure clans are so deep in it they can't pull out. For whatever reason, it seems some of those clans are kept alive by weekend trips (and midweeks, but they don't prove much in terms of a clans performance imo), as they refuse to do both P2P preps and F2P preps. Nowadays there's barely even any minis going on.

If you actively log on every weekend to support your clan, kudos to you. But you can't seriously be telling me you're having a great time in this scene.

It cycles back to where it was way too soon. This already happened twice.

Also, cringe seeing rage so vocal and cocky in this topic, considering literally 90% of their pull are mains every weekend 1K7WSyJ.png

Although, I do have to say this is not the pure clans' fault. Now is a little bit different than it was a few years back. Literal main clans try camping pures out of thirst for action that whey don't receive in their scene. Which is pathetic. Obviously, pures then take out the mains, while they also fight other pure clans with. Complicated stuff that sadly has got no clear, simple solution.

7 hours ago, Intensity said:

? Rage bent the knee already to Rev? Audios been out ctfu 

Rage runs their own clan, as does anyone not in the rot trail mix alliance.

For example, Rage was left alone to beat down the pure scene on sunday while Apex+Zenith were forced to get in the same cc with other rot allies and meatshield for rot (only to get hyperfarmed). In this case, Rage has an event that they grow from, Zenith/Apex have a terrible event that increased their members' proximity to rot, making them ripe to recruit.

1 hour ago, drewz said:

For whatever reason, it seems some of those clans are kept alive by weekend trips (and midweeks, but they don't prove much in terms of a clans performance imo), as they refuse to do both P2P preps and F2P preps. Nowadays there's barely even any minis going on.

If you actively log on every weekend to support your clan, kudos to you. But you can't seriously be telling me you're having a great time in this scene.

I only play weekends right now and have since early 2020 so I can't comment on the current CWA scene now. From what I do see, it's in a sad state. 

With the current meta, the barrier to entry is pretty high. Convincing new people to ruin their pures to be able to do CWA is a tough task. Everyone starving each other of action only makes it worse. I think you could attract a lot more people and get people interested if there was a scene reset. Only a small percentage of new fresh people are willing to ruin their accounts.

I know this doesn't solve getting rid of mains

10 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

I only play weekends right now and have since early 2020 so I can't comment on the current CWA scene now. From what I do see, it's in a sad state. 

With the current meta, the barrier to entry is pretty high. Convincing new people to ruin their pures to be able to do CWA is a tough task. Everyone starving each other of action only makes it worse. I think you could attract a lot more people and get people interested if there was a scene reset. Only a small percentage of new fresh people are willing to ruin their accounts.

I know this doesn't solve getting rid of mains

Zenith sucks at clan wars because their good members left for better clans and now they're 60% lvl 70s/80s. They're also not permitted to give rage,og etc action because rot commands your leadership not to.

Zenith is in an extremely sickly situation, but clans like them simply need to (and will) get weeded out so we can get back to the old days of clans doing what's best for their own clan.

9 minutes ago, fact check said:

Zenith sucks at castle wars because their good members left for better clans and now they're 60% lvl 70s/80s. They're also not permitted to give rage,og etc action because rot commands your leadership not to.

Zenith is in an extremely sickly situation, but clans like them simply need to (and will) get weeded out so we can get back to the old days of clans doing what's best for their own clan.

The kids who left didn't meet @nawestandards and weren't able to get into Knockout. They also were leaks in the past and highly emotional leaving/rejoining. 

Zenith has a strong core and if you think we're really "60% lvl 70/80s" you're delusional. Rage/OG deprived themselves of action by starting the drama and being the first ones to crash with mains/meds/vennys on a consistent basis

Just now, Zenith E-Girl said:

The kids who left didn't meet @nawestandards and weren't able to get into Knockout. They also were leaks in the past and highly emotional leaving/rejoining. 

Zenith has a strong core and if you think we're really "60% lvl 70/80s" you're delusional. Rage/OG deprived themselves of action by starting the drama and being the first ones to crash with mains/meds/vennys on a consistent basis

why r u @'ing me if its not for a prep? rofl.

the ex-z kids who left LOVE fi, including your ex ranks :)

5 minutes ago, nawe said:

why r u @'ing me if its not for a prep? rofl.

the ex-z kids who left LOVE fi, including your ex ranks :)

Which ex zenith members who tried to get into knockout are currently members in knockout @nawe?

didn't they have to make their own team because they couldn't get in or did you accept them into KO?

Just now, Zenith E-Girl said:

Which ex zenith members who tried to get into knockout are currently members in knockout @nawe?

didn't they have to make their own team because they couldn't get in or did you accept them into KO?

wtf ru talking about, weirdo.

just prep me already so u can show the people that left ur clan what they're missing out on xD