why is eop in rivalry with foe

mediator

Every time they compete with someone they take it way too seriously and want to "kill" the other clan.

Also they claim to have slumped Fi but they started slumping after the fullout loss vs Foe in the J Cup and not by Eop's doings. (There was the stage where Supremacy was pulling the most with 45 people). Now Fi are back and rising to be strong.

This isn't really a rivalry, they are pulling high and trying to start beef on a game where it's just a waste of time to try and prove your worth and power.

Nothing against Eop ofc ^^

Just some facts

That must explain why fo cancelled their weekend trips, you cracked the case Watson!

im certain the foe community have lives and actually do brown sticky stuff with their holidays.

unlike yourself who has sat their and legitimately maxed out like 8 pures since the start of 07 which makes me feel that you have no social life whatsoever nor do you have any knowledge of anything outside the game,

im certain the foe community have lives and actually do brown sticky stuff with their holidays.

unlike yourself who has sat their and legitimately maxed out like 8 pures since the start of 07 which makes me feel that you have no social life whatsoever nor do you have any knowledge of anything outside the game,

Stop jerking off to the thought of me maxing a 9th pure to plant you freak

I rate your bait 9/11 paki boy

This

Also they claim to have slumped Fi but they started slumping after the fullout loss vs Foe in the J Cup and not by Eop's doings. (There was the stage where Supremacy was pulling the most with 45 people). Now Fi are back and rising to be strong.

Wrong, Wrong & Wrong lmfao.

Fi didnt slump after the fullout, they were still pulling high & were still #1 in every way, we were starting to rise while we slumped CP, which is when we moved on to FI who were still pulling ~70+ average on weekends.

The first few weekends FI still outpulled us & we started wrecking them down opts which eventually lead to them pulling less than us and then to like 25-30 pulls on weekends (which i would call slumping) 

There was never a stage where Supremacy pulled the most (especially with 45 people lmfao) because no top clan pulled less than 45. I remember one weekend when Supremacy pulled the most and it was like 60ish i think.

(That all happened when your clan was closed btw) BY FI AFTER THE FULLOUT (ahaahahahahahaa)

The reason why FI is rising atm is because EOP is busy with FO & they have time to rebuild & feed off the little clans.

Wrong, Wrong & Wrong lmfao.

Fi didnt slump after the fullout, they were still pulling high & were still #1 in every way, we were starting to rise while we slumped CP, which is when we moved on to FI who were still pulling ~70+ average on weekends.

The first few weekends FI still outpulled us & we started wrecking them down opts which eventually lead to them pulling less than us and then to like 25-30 pulls on weekends (which i would call slumping)

There was never a stage where Supremacy pulled the most (especially with 45 people lmfao) because no top clan pulled less than 45. I remember one weekend when Supremacy pulled the most and it was like 60ish i think.

(That all happened when your clan was closed btw) BY FI AFTER THE FULLOUT (ahaahahahahahaa)

The reason why FI is rising atm is because EOP is busy with FO & they have time to rebuild & feed off the little clans.

It's funny whenever I post on here I expect you to quote me and comment with something completely wrong and cauliflower that favours Eop being the tryhard r etard you are, and you do LOL.

Wrong, wrong and wrong, again.

It's clear I have pissed you off man because you sit on this site defending your clan in any situation as if it is your life, now using what I said yesterday LOL.

I was there, when Foe turned into a community after the fullout both us and Fi went from pulling 70s to like 45 max. Then I went with Supremacy for ages after we officially closed and they would always have the most but never go over 50 pulls, for like 1-2 months. I remember fighting Eop then and winning until I quit going with them.

Anyway, I really don't care what you have to say because you literally hold 0 relevance in my life or do you possess any knowledge on the matter and present it with no bias. So take this message/comment as a sign for you to stop quoting me for good man. Learn to control your emotions and try not to reply to me when I piss you off through the finer details of what I say. Or better yet, don't get pissed off too easily man haha. That characteristic won't help you in life where things really matter. You've actually made me lose all patience I had towards you because you are the MOST stubborn person I have ever met in my life.

Of course it's true lol, it's not even difficult to pick up on his mindset because he's so oblivious to how you should behave that the only other options are what I said.

It's a shame really, even tho Eop is competing against my clan he's prob the only person that acts like a complete spastic with 0 sense behind anything he says, which makes me consider him as the only low life degenerate in the clan.

I would understand if he was trying to troll but he's not LOL, he's being completely serious with every word he says which is why I sympathise for him when it is all wrong and he just can't see past it or, in fact, as the most stubborn person I know he will never admit anything that puts him as being incorrect.

But I understand the undeveloped mind of his working like it does, so no surprise really. No hope for him :/

cuz eop feeds of competition and rivalry.

If they didn't have an external enemy they'd be doing what they always do and fight among each other. Solo realised that and that's y the propaganda gun's r flowing against another target.

Every time they compete with someone they take it way too seriously and want to "kill" the other clan.

This isn't really a rivalry, they are pulling high and trying to start beef on a game where it's just a waste of time to try and prove your worth and power.

Nothing against Eop ofc ^^

Just some facts

Yeah Fi started slumping after they "Lost" the JCup even though fo closed 2 times after that lmfao, I don't think you know the first thing in what happened with Eop vs Fi, I'l just give it to you short and sweet, Fi had signups and 80 people signed up but only 45 people actually attended.