• Foe
    • Supremacy
    • Redemption
    • Corrupt Pures
    • Fatality
    • Leet Tactics
    • Zerg Unit

P2P won't be close.

Much more potential from a competitive point in F2P... I hope FOE do well and maintain #1 - But I hope they do so in getting competition from Fatality and maybe even a clan like Redemption. Means a lot more when you aren't out pulling clans every time by a good amount and have to resort to crashing everything

Clan like CP can also "surprise" and get their pulls up there during summer to compete with FOE in F2P... they've historically relied on massing and/or invites to do so, I don't see them as a serious long term threat

FOE most definitely

I'm hoping TLP can grow a bit more this summer, competing for #2 as we've had a lot of ex-tlp return + current members will be able to attend more events.

Would be cool on the other hand to see FI grow a bit more to actually compete for #1

It's going to be interesting. In your guys opinion how much do we think pulls will rise? I mean they'll definitely go up but I don't think it will be anything too significant I would also like to see a HPC open or an LPC move up but I'm not holding my breathe.