Eop ~ My prediction ~ History repeats itself.

Ashe

Eop has always been primarily focused on F2P. During spring of last year, the LPC wave started involving Supremacy, Zerg Unit, Trauma and Hate. The scene was successful and thriving and encouraged many clans such as mist,leet tractics, destruction , ascent, remedy , conviction and zenith to open.

With this new activity came severe consequences in the HPC scene with Foe slumping due to Mm's closure and with their long term rivals no longer there they lost motivation and eventually closed. Control/Sovereign/Redemption all closed pretty much at the same time within a month as they were sick of getting crashed by Fatality.

This Left Fatality who were the kings at the time and uncontested, eop and cp.

Eop decided to take the initiate and move to the lpc times. This worked wonders for eop as i stated above they were an F2P based pure clan. At the time the lpc's had 3 mandatory trips. Friday/Saturday and Sunday all f2p. Due to the constant f2p Fatality members got bored and their pull  plummeted to the 35-45 mark.Meaning Eop could compete with them and Supremacy who were #1 at the time.

Eop basically got sick of being bullied by an LPC and had motivation again to become #1 and take back what they considered to be there birth right.. There pulls escalated quickly with the return of solo within a week they had gone from 40ish to a strong 70 pull, steam rolling the F2P scene.

TLDR: What i see is a repeat of last year eop will reopen but go out at LPC times as its free loot. Everyone one else will follow. Eop is more comfortable with 2x f2p trips and this will allow them to rebuild very quickly. Foe/TLP/FI will slump as they enjoy p2p more than f2p and eop will take back their throne as the kings of f2p on 07 once again.

More like when eop reopens, fi & eop will go at it due to the permanent hatred eop still currently holds against fi. Propaganda & attention is Eop's bread and butter.

Don't think a newly reopened eop could even come close to competing with Fi who have 40+ level 100s. There's no way eop will have those levels as soon as they reopen. That will take time. If they hit up the lpc scene, fi will follow and other clans will follow like you said due the long lasting rivalry, If eop is smart they will do this. If they want to reopen on a slumping HPC scene then let them do as they please but they wont be as successful as early this year or the end of 2014.

They need the hype from double f2p trips to see it through the though reopening stage. P2p trips currently aren't even worth logging in for.

Solo K1ng is a smart man anyway im sure he has a few things planned up his sleeve.

Don't think a newly reopened eop could even come close to competing with Fi who have 40+ level 100s. There's no way eop will have those levels as soon as they reopen. That will take time. If they hit up the lpc scene, fi will follow and other clans will follow like you said due the long lasting rivalry, If eop is smart they will do this. If they want to reopen on a stale HPC scene then let them do as they please but they wont be as successful as early this year or the end of 2014.

They need the hype from double f2p trips to see it through the though the though reopening stage. P2p trips currently aren't even worth logging in for.

Solo K1ng is a smart man anyway im sure he has a few things planned up his sleeve.

Let me be clear *obama's voice*, fi will not follow eop, especially a clan thats recently reopened for the 3rd time. A big clan like Fi,Foe or Tlp has to make the first move in order for other clans to follow like a domino effect.

I can't agree with your theory but it was a good read & it made me laugh hard tho :P.