Critical damage stinkface Doom [3-0]

Bloodarrow42

didnt you and 20 other op members come to remedys fight vs doom? i specifcally seen you running around like a headless chicken and ended up getting banged, perfected aswell, #thestateofop

Lol, what was the point of tanking against 42 people when there was only like 5 of us left? You're fucking broccolied and we only joined because we found out the cc they were using lmao

We had to sit 1/3 of our pull each round, our whole staff team got hit off. Ye bro nice!

bruh Critical Downies think they hard together with brown sticky stuffvy, man bruh, ya niggas dont do legit wins , who here thinks ddosing is a legit win? lmao. funny kids, be on tomorrow cd to get slapped tomatos. and try to make it on sunday also cause ur a bunch of tomatos who arent even considered lpc cause u skip so many events due to ur fucking brown sticky stuff r etarded clan

bruh Critical Downies think they hard together with brown sticky stuffvy, man bruh, ya niggas dont do legit wins , who here thinks ddosing is a legit win? lmao. funny kids, be on tomorrow cd to get slapped tomatos. and try to make it on sunday also cause ur a bunch of tomatos who arent even considered lpc cause u skip so many events due to ur fucking brown sticky stuff r etarded clan

LOL you still have that paintshopped chatbox in your sig

Here I got something for you bro W3sZVIJ.png

The only thing that isn't legit here is the chatbox in your sig

Confirmed Proof Dome ddosing Cd members

DUoUjlE.pngFdy1On6.pngGDvJt4T.pngiHQpTMr.pngBjUqSYj.pngiBhTiBK.pngnWiH5d0.pngG71oQeu.pngvZZwOUa.png

Honestly the worst/most lazy photoshop attempts I've seen in a long while. The worst part is that I bet some people actually fell for it. :facepalm:

Like seriously, lmao. "DDOS IP" is shown "dcing" twice in the same round, and the disconnection box is in a different placement each time.

From what I've seen there were more lazors than arrows flying around this prep, on both sides.

Doom, sucks you got hit off, I've been there. Have fun with people flamin y'all for "pulling your routers" etc. etc.

Seems CD got hit off a bit as well, so I'm not really as sympathetic towards you as I would normally be. Better luck next time.

Honestly the worst/most lazy photoshop attempts I've seen in a long while. The worst part is that I bet some people actually fell for it. :facepalm:

Like seriously, lmao. "DDOS IP" is shown "dcing" twice in the same round, and the disconnection box is in a different placement each time.

So much salt lmao. You should ask Ari for photoshop lessons after he failed to photoshop our clanchat LOL

From what I've seen there were more lazors than arrows flying around this prep, on both sides.

Doom, sucks you got hit off, I've been there. Have fun with people flamin y'all for "pulling your routers" etc. etc.

Seems CD got hit off a bit as well, so I'm not really as sympathetic towards you as I would normally be. Better luck next time.

If you actually took more than half a second to look at the pictures of CD "getting hit off" you'd notice how obviously fake they are lmao.

If you actually took more than half a second to look at the pictures of CD "getting hit off" you'd notice how obviously fake they are lmao.

2997ff00f99786580a403a2b52ca0116.png

I'm no expert but these look real enough to me

if you didn't realize those other "Connection lost" pics were a troll post to bait you then god bless :P

That's the point, it's almost as bad as doom hitting off their own members