30-39 Def is pure, accept it. Adapt or die.

Imperial Spartan

Yall usain bolts need to stop complaining about 30 def!!!!!!!!

Tlp has the most 30 def with CP with the 2nd most and RD the 3rd most!!!

Stop crying about 30 def and adapt!!!!!!

This post is mainly directed towards Foe who cry all the time about 30 def!

Remember what we did to you and don't forget about the perfection.

the crux of the matter is because there's two definitions of what a pure is currently 

one is as much offensive power packed into as low combat as possible. This generally maxes out between 77-88 combat. And then there's the clanning definition which is "as long as you're under x def you're a pure" which has for the most part been 40 def. 

Curses were a technicality that people saw as legal (even though for the def levels it wasn't worth the combats for anything under 40 def) because by clanning standards everyone was still under 40. it broke the definition of being 'pure' in the sense that people mindlessly got combat levels through prayer and ~28+ def that took you outside your effective combat bracket. But now there are no curses and there are people getting def because Jcup said 25, so why not 30, and then the def and prayer is just overkill, taking us way, way outside the limits of the first definition. MM was the only clan that even attempted to uphold a pure standard. 

I am aware of how much 30 def is in my clan and I don't support it, I don't even like that I have 25 def but what can you do, every other clan supports 25 at the very least. Frankly if you have 25 def, high prayer, high attack you have no right to complain about 30 def because your account is part of the problem anyway. 

the crux of the matter is because there's two definitions of what a pure is currently 

one is as much offensive power packed into as low combat as possible. This generally maxes out between 77-88 combat. And then there's the clanning definition which is "as long as you're under x def you're a pure" which has for the most part been 40 def. 

Curses were a technicality that people saw as legal (even though for the def levels it wasn't worth the combats for anything under 40 def) because by clanning standards everyone was still under 40. it broke the definition of being 'pure' in the sense that people mindlessly got combat levels through prayer and ~28+ def that took you outside your effective combat bracket. But now there are no curses and there are people getting def because Jcup said 25, so why not 30, and then the def and prayer is just overkill, taking us way, way outside the limits of the first definition. MM was the only clan that even attempted to uphold a pure standard. 

I am aware of how much 30 def is in my clan and I don't support it, I don't even like that I have 25 def but what can you do, every other clan supports 25 at the very least. Frankly if you have 25 def, high prayer, high attack you have no right to complain about 30 def because your account is part of the problem anyway. 

an essay by the bowlcut lord himself

classic