How many

DULL

So recently sv have lost 4 ranks in about 2 weeks time...don & tripluh the dynamic duo of brown sticky stuff got dethroned by hittin and beast because they were getting bullied by tlp and still are LOL(so much for coming back haha). Then eop choke slammed them in f2p and babalanka quit...now they've lost their 2nd warlord cassidy to slaughter over some ddosing cd members drama lmao!!!(bahaha someone in sv getting kicked for ddosering?)

So my question to you is....how many ranks will continue to quit/step down in sv and how many ranks will they end up going through before they close for the 4th time?

p.s. nice 45 men pull sat/sun aren't you supposed to be competing for #1? L O L

gratz eop

hey so recently eop thimmah and eop solo got brokened and eop duller got kicked 4 times in the past 4 months then became leader i wonder how many more leader eop have b4 they go back to being eom

GRATZ SV

@@dull

but parm recruited you to the pure community and your first clan was conviction...

- dull

GRATS EOP

but parm recruited you to the pure community and your first clan was conviction...

- dull

GRATS EOP

cv wasn't my first pure clan and parm didnt recruit me into the pure community, but he got me to be more serious and active with clanning a long time before cv

gratz dull