Why Bangladesh needs Justin more than Sovereign does

Hello SharkBrew community,

I am not sure if Justin realizes the golden opportunity he has right beneath his feet. Having the opportunity to be a white dentist in Bangladesh is unheard of. Even if by American standards Justin would be a sub-par dentist at best, he still has an opportunity to be one of the greatest dentists in Bangladesh history. Think of all the broken Bangladeshi smiles that Justin could be repairing and cleaning if only he applied himself.

I am making this topic because Justin has just failed another one of my exams. I wanted to uncover why Justin scored so poorly (one of the worse test grades I have ever seen in my 36 years of teaching) and I believe I have identified a cause. After analyzing the aftermath topics from this weekend I am positive the reason he failed so miserably was because he spent precious hours Saturday and Sunday playing video games with his clan and not allocating his time more productively to prepare for my test. 

At this time I would like to commend the following clans: The Last Pures, Eruption of Pures, and Doom for taking on Justin's clan this weekend. From my unbiased Bangladeshi eyes I was able to see video evidence of Sovereign being defeated for the majority of the weekend. I just wish Justin would have known when to hang up the towel and call it a day instead of not accepting defeat for hours only to eventually give up. I am truly grateful for all of the positive messages I have received from the SharkBrew community (my inbox was flooded). For all of the clans mentioned above, I know there is still a small glimmer of hope left for Justin and it is going to take a continuous effort from all of you to insure he passed my class let alone graduates from dental school. I refuse to give up on him and neither should you.

For a little extra motivation I want to share with you some of the Bangladeshi smiles Justin could be fixing:

FMRaSOu.pnggaPw1W5.pngC8h8IxN.png

Thank you for all of your efforts,

Justin's Professor