Rage will no longer participate in Sharkbrew's cwl system

Lenin

Wasn't sure where to post this. I'm sure a lot of you know that this system is flawed and the rules are constantly broken to benefit a clan who has the 'right' connections.

We've decided as a clan that we won't be responding to any declarations made through Sharkbrew, for the self-explanatory reason provided here.

• TL;DR: Slaughter declared on us breaking multiple rules and we responded according to the rules. Andre first contacted Moni (as they are both incidentally in Slaughter) until I called him out, and he left. Andre then contacted Slushpuppy who stated that he 'bends the rules to get fights going' even though this declaration was closed (the irony), and said it was cancerous and the rules were broken, even though it was previously allowed a few weeks ago including every other declaration clans make (the irony). So we've decided to pull out completely.

If you would like to setup events with us you are welcome to contact us through irc - #clanrage, and/or teamspeak - rage.tserverhq.com.

Go ahead and remove Rage ambassadors ranks if you wish and/or remove us from the cwl.

" Andre first contacted Moni (as they are both incidentally in Slaughter) until I called him out, and he left" Did you even read my reply or are you just looking for attention.  On a side note I gl with whatever you do clans will just declare for free wins :) 

Also, you wont be removed from the CPL or CWL whatever you wanna call it nowadays. -Biased 

" Andre first contacted Moni (as they are both incidentally in Slaughter) until I called him out, and he left" Did you even read my reply or are you just looking for attention.  On a side note I gl with whatever you do clans will just declare for free wins :) 

Still won't change the fact that they are slumping. Whats a good prep record when you can't come out in your own capes.

Whats a few points on a toxic community who abuses the system really mean? Get dominated by everyone every weekend and miss 8/10 of your aftermath topics to get a few points here. Ok?

Just because I'm a nice guy I'm going to lock this before people start mass commenting flame bait and "verbally abuse" you.

If you have anything else you would like to add msg slush or another rank. 

I'm going to leave this up so others see you wont reply to cpl or cwl declarations 

@@Lenin this is towards your previous reply towards me. I really am not sure why you attempted to directly come at me knowing I tried to be non-biased and specifically commented saying your cap was fine but the 92 cap was max for the "MPC" scene on declarations as stated in the rules. I hope your next thread saying your clan is finally done with SB involves a little more thought. 

post-1-0-38873300-1402191123.png

Even if the system is flawed, it´s just not worth discussing/pointing out any valid points on a toxic community forum like sharkbrew, simply because ppl tend to be ignorant or flame rather than admit that they are wrong.

It´s unfortunate, but that´s just how it is.

Just enjoy the game