signups discussion

Pinhead

Signups, as we all know, are a clever way of hyping up a clan trip every once in a while. They tend to be successful for prestigious clans, however what happens when a low-tier clan attempts them?

Today, we have ourselves a prime example. I have observed the clan known as the "corrupt pures" throughout their week through the means of the world wide web and noticed that they accumulated an astonishing 130 signups for the f2p trip today. Not only that, but they also had a separate forum for mains and zerkers to sign up on. Now, one would anticipate a large, #1 claiming pull from said clan with those factors in place, correct?

Unfortunately, the corrupt pures fell very short of their goal and peaked at about 50 today as I observed that they were bullied by almost everybody (except fi, of course). This is a prime example of a bottom tier clan attempting to shoot themselves up above the rest.

My question to you is; how would you feel to have 130 signups and only pull 50 lol? If I was in that clan, I would question the professionalism and credibility of those signups because there were over 80 people missing......