So who's the biggest moron in your clan?

موني

Eimaj aka 9gag v2

Okay so let me get this straight. You left RD and joined Fi once, fair enough! everyone likes a change of scenery now and then nothing against that. You left on good terms thats fine by me! However you then left Fi and join Rd again (no one likes you btw) Okay you did not like Fi fair enough, A little bit of grovelling and you became the same as before you left. 

But then... You left Rd AGAIN for Fi, And before you even joined you leaked and even had spies in Rd. You joined Fi for like a week and left again. Now thats some good clan loyalty mate!

You sucked all the ranks dicks to get accepted again, All of them knew you leaked and for some reason they let you join again. I dont agree with this at all and if I was leader you'd not be joining Rd every again l0l

And here we are, You're still sucking ranks dick, Literally gobbling viets dick whenever hes on just so you can be accepted again. Yet you probably will leave for Fi again, actually you'll probably leave for EOP! (Hopefully anyway)

Go sit in your little corner crying about your mummy, fapping over your name and fingering your asshole over how "good" you are at tanking. Cocky, arrogant, Scummy little freak fuck off out of RD.

And you have the nerve to say im the biggest moron in the clan? I may be young, I may be immature and may also be hated but at least i dont leak and leave other clans. Pce