FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

@@slushpuppy

[15:56] <14slushpuppy> <slushpuppy> so now leaving is acceptable reason for nulling a round
[15:56] <14slushpuppy> <slushpuppy> i find it quite hard to null a round based on leaving..
[15:56] <14slushpuppy> those r my issues

Ever since I have been around the pure clanning scene, there has always been the common agreement that in order for a clan to "win" a prep, there must be the legitimate completion of the prep, with the victor clan having 2 victorious rounds in a best of 3 WITH battle.

There have also always been cases where clans have left the portal PRIOR to the fight beginning in the respective round, asking for a simple rechallenge that is expected to be given. There has NEVER been the consistent notion of clans earning "free" round wins if a clan leaves the arena to ask for a simple rechallenge to actually fight it out. In the case of scummy clans who wish to gain every little advantage they can without fighting, they will most likely more than not try to find reasons not to cooperate and win without fighting, and so that is the small case where it exists.

In the case of the Foe vs Eop prep today, the first two rounds saw battle from both sides. Before the 3rd round, the score was tied at 1-1 and we were ready to see who would win the prep in the final round. Both sides were at a disadvantage for the first two rounds, but we continued nevertheless. We entered the arena, Eop walked to their portal to defend while we waited in the centre. Now, BEFORE the fight began, we left the portal to get a rechallenge which in the history of pure clanning has NEVER been a problem. Eop obviously didn't care so they decided it would be time for them to claim a 2-1 victory and walk away. We sat there waiting for 10 minutes for them to ACTUALLY FIGHT US, spamming "Challenge". They didn't want to complete the prep so they left.

Now, my argument is that the prep is classified as unfinished because there was NEVER a battle to decide a victor for the 3rd round. 

Now, onto your concerns. Nulling the round because we left is not the entire argument. There was never a battle which ensued to crown a victor, and so us leaving the portal before the fight began is not a valid representation of a forfeit because it was not an act of preventing the entire battle from taking place. We stayed there waiting for that final battle which they didn't want. They took the easy way out, trying to in fact cheat the system, victory without actually winning.

Now, historically, it has never been a problem to ask for a rechallenge BECAUSE both sides know that the prep is unfinished until there is one clan that has two clear round wins WITH battle. That did not occur today, and that's why this specific prep should be nulled.

They could have simply accepted to fight in a legitimate R3 battle and finish the prep, but they chose not to. Therefore, the fate of the prep finishing was in their hands and they decided to walk away with a WIN without actually earning the victory and finishing the prep. Seems like a flawed system to me if you award them the win.

The majority of clans do not prep with the idea of trying to cheat the system at all times, except for the ones THAT walk away from an unfinished prep. In any case, if clans start continuously leaving like you mentioned to me, then maybe set a rule that you are unable to leave more than once per round of the prep?

Ok, I will accept part of your argument that clans have indeed left the portal and ask for a redo under various reasons, but during my experience clanning pre eoc and 1 year post EOC, they were almost always before or just after the timer has expired. There is usually some coordination on IRC too between ranks of opposing clans to ask for redos.

I have watched the video, you guys left after nearly 30 seconds after your opponents have potted and put up their prayer.

Fact of the matter is, leaving/forfeiting/pretending to DC counts as a loss for your team in any competitive league. And no, "two clear round wins", I have awarded prep wins to clans whose opponents have cheated or tried to cheat. In this case, I am inclined to believe that some FOE rank fucked up, and I suppose that you have vested interest in trying to mask the truth as you are part of their rank team.

For sharkbrew, I am going to stay with my decision to award the win to EOP unless you can come up with further hard evidence rather than just throwing presumptions & supposition masked as the truth

Ok, I will accept part of your argument that clans have indeed left the portal and ask for a redo under various reasons, but during my experience clanning pre eoc and 1 year post EOC, they were almost always before or just after the timer has expired. There is usually some coordination on IRC too between ranks of opposing clans to ask for redos.

I have watched the video, you guys left after nearly 30 seconds after your opponents have potted and put up your prayer.

It seems to me that some FOE rank fucked up, imo, he deserves a wet blanket party.

For sharkbrew, I am going to stay with my decision to award the win to EOP unless you can come up with further hard evidence rather than just throwing presumptions & supposition masked as the truth

lmfao foc broken @@HolyDreams stay ez kiddo just remember i beat u in the brid fight btw tell ur members to stop ddosing me when i pk in edge im trying to make some pk commentaries

btw ez lmao

https://youtu.be/MqKEREpGCN8?t=129

I have watched the video, you guys left after nearly 30 seconds after your opponents have potted and put up their prayer.

Fact of the matter is, leaving/forfeiting/pretending to DC counts as a loss for your team in any competitive league. And no, "two clear round wins", I have awarded prep wins to clans whose opponents have cheated or tried to cheat. In this case, I am inclined to believe that some FOE rank fucked up, and I suppose that you have vested interest in trying to mask the truth as you are part of their rank team.

GRATZ EOP

@@slushpuppy, no foe rank fucked up lol.

not sure why you would expect anyone other than a foe rank to argue the case anyway? that's part of the responsibility of having the rank. Wouldn't expect a new member or someone out of the clan to argue my case this hard, though there are clearly other people that share my thoughts.

in any case it's a shame there's a massive flaw to the system if clans are able to earn a victory without actually winning 2 rounds of battle, when something like today happens and the opposing clan doesn't give a brown sticky stuff to do a proper round 3 when they are able to. You are technically allowing them to walk away with a free round win without fighting because of your rules.

lmfao what a joke

in any case it's a shame there's a massive flaw to the system if clans are able to earn a victory without actually winning 2 rounds of battle, when something like today happens and the opposing clan doesn't give a brown sticky stuff to do a proper round 3 when they are able to.

You mean the part where you left after making your opposing clan wait for like 40 seconds while they were losing prayer and pot boost and then expect the other team to treat u with respect and get a redo?

Yeah definitely Sharkbrew's flaw

lol

You mean the part where you left after making your opposing clan wait for like 40 seconds while they were losing prayer and pot boost and then expect the other team to treat u with respect and get a redo?

lol

it's not a redo LOL???????????????????

a REDO specifies a repeat to the round, the round never fucking happened lmfao

none of that would have been relevant when we all entered the portal again

invalid point once again

it's not a redo LOL???????????????????

a REDO specifies a repeat to the round, the round never fucking happened lmfao

none of that would have been relevant when we all entered the portal again

invalid point once again

the round did happen buddy we got the challenge we entered the arena, u sat down to us and then left cc lmfao?!!?!?

lol

I understand the requirements for being a Sharkbrew admin are rather low (as illustrated by your "witty" attempts in this topic and the fact that [EOP]Persian_Tom and [TLP]Braden have the rank] but let me explain it for you. I understand you'll be hesitant to agree as EOP and TLP are the only reason this garbage website generates any revenue for you to buy some fresh lunch instead of the garbage you pack every morning before you go to work, but putting that aside I'd consider every person with a brain to be capable of understanding the point I'm about to make.

EOP's video evidence should be sufficient as you can clearly see us having 50 opts until the very near end where we leave. EOP's monkey brains have learned by experience when to tighten their spastic muscles and hit the execute on their booters, but as once more shown a monkey will remain a monkey regardless of the practice it gets and sadly they booted our members a bit too early. While getting DDoSed prepping a scummy clan like that was expected, it was also expected they would fuck up at any given moment. Which they did. Clan opts counter stays on 51 for the longest time, and even though it dropped to 50 that wouldn't matter at all.

Someone being the administrator of a clan website hosting a prep ladder could maybe understand the definition of a "minimum", which in prep rules means you have to sit to that minimum matched. FOE dropped from 51 to 50, not 49, so there's absolutely no reason as to why FOE would dodge fighting a 50v50 matched PKRI, EOP simply could've sat one.

There's absolutely no benefit to us leaving the CC except for the fact that it was a DDoSed fight, not even to mention the fact that the fight NEVER took place. There's not a single killpic in round 3, people left before any attacks were issued so your arguments are void.

Also, your "argument" that we are wasting prayer points would've been valid if we attacked first, had a few people die and then left the CC, but how is "wasting" prayer points when a fight never took place even relevant? That's like saying you didn't substitute any of your field players in a football match that was cancelled two weeks prior.

I mean, everyone knows this site is garbage and I don't really think anyone really cares about the numbers you put up the ladder, but your pathetic attempt to veil your obvious clan preferences is a joke that only reaffirms the poor excuse of a clan community website that Sharkbrew is.

Imagine having to dance to the will of austistic 18 year olds, in some desperate attempt for recognition and acceptance. Gratz Sharkbrew, gratz Slushpuppy.

I understand the requirements for being a Sharkbrew admin are rather low (as illustrated by your "witty" attempts in this topic and the fact that [EOP]Persian_Tom and [TLP]Braden have the rank] but let me explain it for you. I understand you'll be hesitant to agree as EOP and TLP are the only reason this garbage website generates any revenue for you to buy some fresh lunch instead of the garbage you pack every morning before you go to work, but putting that aside I'd consider every person with a brain to be capable of understanding the point I'm about to make.

EOP's video evidence should be sufficient as you can clearly see us having 50 opts until the very near end where we leave. EOP's monkey brains have learned by experience when to tighten their spastic muscles and hit the execute on their booters, but as once more shown a monkey will remain a monkey regardless of the practice it gets and sadly they booted our members a bit too early. While getting DDoSed prepping a scummy clan like that was expected, it was also expected they would fuck up at any given moment. Which they did. Clan opts counter stays on 51 for the longest time, and even though it dropped to 50 that wouldn't matter at all.

Someone being the administrator of a clan website hosting a prep ladder could maybe understand the definition of a "minimum", which in prep rules means you have to sit to that minimum matched. FOE dropped from 51 to 50, not 49, so there's absolutely no reason as to why FOE would dodge fighting a 50v50 matched PKRI, EOP simply could've sat one.

There's absolutely no benefit to us leaving the CC except for the fact that it was a DDoSed fight, not even to mention the fact that the fight NEVER took place. There's not a single killpic in round 3, people left before any attacks were issued so your arguments are void.

Also, your "argument" that we are wasting prayer points would've been valid if we attacked first, had a few people die and then left the CC, but how is "wasting" prayer points when a fight never took place even relevant? That's like saying you didn't substitute any of your field players in a football match that was cancelled two weeks prior.

I mean, everyone knows this site is garbage and I don't really think anyone really cares about the numbers you put up the ladder, but your pathetic attempt to veil your obvious clan preferences is a joke that only reaffirms the poor excuse of a clan community website that Sharkbrew is.

Imagine having to dance to the will of austistic 18 year olds, in some desperate attempt for recognition and acceptance. Gratz Sharkbrew, gratz Slushpuppy.

dude lol nice try but you sat 2 people like tomatos l0l

Full

Off

Excuses

Eop posted a gif of u sitting to 49 then u drop to 0 rofl. You didt re-do R1 eop didnt redo R3

The p2p legends(eop) won

There's nothing wrong with being #3 p2p and #6 f2p final ownage :) try to improve and chall eop again when you think you're ready

Inb4 cya sat&sun at lv 10 wildy