fatality's Saturday Trip: Slapping RD and complete dominance

Ram

85RNssL.png

1KqQuUY.png

We started our trip off by doing what comes naturally to us: destroying RD. After completely clearing RD a few times early into our trip, we decided we had bigger fish to fry. After a while of trying to get a clean 1v1 fight, it became apparent that, as usual, no other clans wanted to start fights and were waiting to crash one of ours. Despite being down opts on some clans, we decided that we were okay with starting many of the fights. We were tasked with taking on the entire pure world more than 3 times during our trip today, and we handled it like champions.

We had a nice clean 1v1 vs doom at altar, which was crashed shortly later by pretty much every clan. After that, we tried to get another 1v1 vs doom at hill giants, which was crashed shortly after by supremacy. Showing our true dominance, we pushed both doom and supremacy around all the way from hill giants north to sperm then back southwest all the way to corp before even more clans crashed. We then tried to get a 1v1 vs CP north of mossies, which was also crashed shortly after by every clan. To finish off our trip, we attempted to get another 1v1 vs CP west of sperm. It was clear that we were pulling away with the win before foe decided to crash.

Before I show all the pictures and videos, I took the time to watch all the vids and whatnot to see how many FI and how many rd died in our fights. Shoutout to @Revan for making a graph based on actual statistics.

2RadJh6.png

s/o 2 Redemption Officials LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QUSIq__IZI

LR1FVnw.png

EYoZz3k.png

y8dqDja.jpg

0dPUAnH.jpg

muAHQTb.jpg

bEUUJJO.jpg

GqqwBE7.png

BBw1WFP.png

tyUBixk.png