Hello From Zo

.Zo

th wasn't even good lol

At their peak TH started to beat Fatality regularly, the #1 F2P clan at the time.  They were arguably on Fatality's level or better at one point.  Either way, they were still better than that guy's clan.  But this is besides the point.

Oh the hamster is furiously spinning.  I guess Mayhem Makers, The Hatred, Knockout Pures, Bloody Brains, Brutality Pures, and Destined Pures are all washed up too ("wait, who are those???  he made those names up hahahahahhaha").  All of those clans were better than yours will ever be.

awks i used to be in MM :/ But again; you were good in your day now redemption lives on. Don't bitch. 

Hi Zo

how are you?

I'm doing well.  Just graduated from U of I in May and now I'm working in Chicago full-time.  

Pure clanning had its moments of elation, but I don't miss the trolls who get entertainment out of acting like tomatos.

Hello Zo, thank you for taking the time to type that. What you forgot to mention in your post is the number of invites other clans bring, as well as team with each other because they can't take defeat honorably. OP relies (atleast used to)on Doom and EOP invites, the second they left their pulls went from 90+ to 40. AAO brings team-30 cape switches and never leaves OP's side like a good watchdog. Rage's leaders are some of the most 2-faced kids on the scene, they will brown-nose whoever has the highest pull and will turn on them in a heartbeat.

All of these clans shamelessly bring mains/addy kids/have each other on speed-dial when they're losing a fight. And you know what? I like it. I like the challenge of fighting these teaming clans. I like knowing my clan's members are tough sons-of bitches who will return all night. I like knowing my clan's leadership is the smartest in the community.

Victory feels better when you bully your enemy and they run out of options and go into a slump.

Hello Zo, thank you for taking the time to type that. What you forgot to mention in your post is the number of invites other clans bring, as well as team with each other because they can't take defeat honorably. OP relies (atleast used to)on Doom and EOP invites, the second they left their pulls went from 90+ to 40. AAO brings team-30 cape switches and never leaves OP's side like a good watchdog. Rage's leaders are some of the most 2-faced kids on the scene, they will brown-nose whoever has the highest pull and will turn on them in a heartbeat.

All of these clans shamelessly bring mains/addy kids/have each other on speed-dial when they're losing a fight. And you know what? I like it. I like the challenge of fighting these teaming clans. I like knowing my clan's members are tough sons-of bitches who will return all night. I like knowing my clan's leadership is the smartest in the community.

Victory feels better when you bully your enemy and they run out of options and go into a slump.

Clan(s):Critical Damage

stfu lmfao

Thanks for sharing.  I can totally relate to this - beating your enemy, forcing them to resort to lowlife tactics and still beating them despite the adversity is an amazing feeling.  If your accounts are true then I'm very impressed and you should feel proud.  However, you should tell the trolls from your clan that posted on Page 1 to learn how to converse coherently.

I'm doing well.  Just graduated from U of I in May and now I'm working in Chicago full-time.  

Pure clanning had its moments of elation, but I don't miss the trolls who get entertainment out of acting like tomatos.

Lmfao true that, and good for u.

@R.W.

You're a broccoli you're the main reason of this cancer when you bring 50 mains and 10 pures lmfao come prep us btw your Prep record against every clan is like 10-0 no wonder you're extinct from clan wars LOOOOOOL

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.  It is funny how these kids think they know about clans and yet....   Majority most likely just started to play lol.  Official oldschool RS>over w.e the crap is now.  

If you still play and you played when RS was at it's peak, Idk what you are doing with your life....  RS sucks now lol.  If you are going to game, game right and in the right period of time.  These kids actively play now and all think they're the brown sticky stuff.  If you aren't good at this game now, you truly suck and should quit.  RS should have died years ago (Which it basically did but I mean like completely gone)  

A ton of more people played back then, than now.  Less competition and everything is a hell of a lot easier now than it was.  BERNIE must have made this "New RS".

RS is a huge washed up boring game now, have not played in years but that's what all the oldschool legit players say and even the legends.  Pures and the clanning world were competitive and just down right awesome back then.

Well said Zo, some people just cannot handle the truth.

An no I am not butthurt just speaking the truth  :P

PS.  Touqir and Ricky still owe me my shipments  :lol:

At their peak TH started to beat Fatality regularly, the #1 F2P clan at the time. They were arguably on Fatality's level or better at one point. Either way, they were still better than that guy's clan. But this is besides the point.

i see i see

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.  It is funny how these kids think they know about clans and yet....   Majority most likely just started to play lol.  Official oldschool RS>over w.e the crap is now.  

If you still play and you played when RS was at it's peak, Idk what you are doing with your life....  RS sucks now lol.  If you are going to game, game right and in the right period of time.  These kids actively play now and all think they're the brown sticky stuff.  If you aren't good at this game now, you truly suck and should quit.  RS should have died years ago (Which it basically did but I mean like completely gone)  

A ton of more people played back then, than now.  Less competition and everything is a hell of a lot easier now than it was.  BERNIE must have made this "New RS".

RS is a huge washed up boring game now, have not played in years but that's what all the oldschool legit players say and even the legends.  Pures and the clanning world were competitive and just down right awesome back then.

Well said Zo, some people just cannot handle the truth.

An no I am not butthurt just speaking the truth  :P

PS.  Touqir and Ricky still owe me my shipments  :lol:

da baker has spoken everyone sit the fuck down