Rage is UNBREAKABLE [2-0] F2P PKRI'S vs. Impact

Niblet

I have to disagree with you there Data, you guys had way more than 1 person in addy, plus a clan friend with 70 def who was also in addy and 96 combat.

I can't agree on the outplayed part either, when the starting opts are 45vs40, and the majority of the fight it was 40vs20. That means we were dominating for the majority.

Fight 1 we moved back to gap because 90% of our clan couldn't return to Gdz, yet you decided to claim the win at Gdz (without skulls) when the original fight was at Dwarfs in the first place. You should of just followed us back (we did follow you guys in the first place).

Fight 2 is debatable, I can give you fight 2 even if we were up by almost 30 at one point.

The first fight ended with us up opts, you guys dipped the spot we were fighting, we chased south towards gap and you guys didnt turn around once so we pulled back north.

The second fight we fought down opts, but just like the other fight we out returned you guys.

Without our knowledge, we had 2 members sniping returns in 25 and 37, but you cant really have a solid argument for that, theres a bunch of worlds to hop to.

u guys dipped and logged we were walking down and i asked ur leader where to hit and he said to bank

Like nib said, he messaged your leader and he told us to bank after y'all dipped south. so we claimed the win @@PRShadow

Oh really??

beJUwj1.png

lol good looks

Damn Rage, thankfully I'm unbanned now and can call you dumb fucks out.

Shout out to King  Bee for sniping our returners, half of your clan with Impact cape switch, and the double ring around the rosie session.

We had your back against Imperial and CD and now you fucked that up for yourselves since you can't accept that you LOST. The proof is in the pictures and topic, @@Niblet stop brainwashing your members you degenerate. You got pushed from green hill to behind corp cave in less than a minute LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

IMPACT WINS AGAIN tomatoS, SEE YOU SATURDAY

green hill is in singles you moron. And yes thank you for reminding me that I helped train the boys at Rage to be UNBREAKABLE